- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,443
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everyone. 
I had the idea of creating this thread as a way of getting to know each other better, or introducing ourselves in a similar manner.
I just did, with the help of ChatGPT, a three way observation of my astrology chart & theme, my MBTI test results and my BDSM test results.
I wonder if you would have an interest in doing the same and sharing yours?
The interpretation I got from ChatGPT is rather accurate.
So here you go, that’s me in a nutshell:
My profile seems to converge toward a surprisingly coherent pattern across astrology, MBTI, and BDSM dynamics.
Astrologically, I’m strongly Libra–Scorpio–Pisces oriented: outwardly balanced, thoughtful and relational (Sun + Ascendant in Libra), inwardly intense, emotionally deep and transformation-driven (Scorpio emphasis), with strong empathy, intuition and emotional permeability (Moon/Jupiter in Pisces). My chart carries a recurring tension between harmony and assertion, with a life direction centered on learning to remain connected without losing individuality (North Node in Aries, 7th House).
In MBTI terms, I score INTJ-T (Architect): introspective, systems-oriented, improvement-driven, and naturally inclined to observe before acting. My decision process seems less purely rational than strategic-integrative: emotion → analysis → structure → action. The Turbulent dimension adds a layer of inner intensity and self-questioning beneath an externally composed presentation.
In BDSM dynamics, my highest results (Switch / Vanilla / Experimentalist, with balanced Dominant and Submissive tendencies) suggest that I’m not strongly attracted to rigid hierarchy or fixed roles, but rather to adaptive, intentional dynamics based on trust, exploration, reciprocity, and meaning. I appear more interested in understanding and co-creating relational energy than controlling or surrendering absolutely.
Across all three models, the recurring themes are:
– depth over surface
– authenticity over performance
– understanding before action
– connection without fusion
– autonomy without isolation
– exploration without losing core identity
I’m probably less “a dominant personality” or “a sensitive personality” than a structured empath: someone who feels deeply, thinks deeply, and tries to turn insight into something real.
If I had to summarize it in one line:
An INTJ mind, a Libra presence, a Scorpio depth, a Pisces heart, and a Switch approach to human dynamics — always seeking balance without sacrificing truth.
I hope to see some participation. I’m curious.
Cheers everyone.
Bless you.

I had the idea of creating this thread as a way of getting to know each other better, or introducing ourselves in a similar manner.
I just did, with the help of ChatGPT, a three way observation of my astrology chart & theme, my MBTI test results and my BDSM test results.
I wonder if you would have an interest in doing the same and sharing yours?
The interpretation I got from ChatGPT is rather accurate.
So here you go, that’s me in a nutshell:
My profile seems to converge toward a surprisingly coherent pattern across astrology, MBTI, and BDSM dynamics.
Astrologically, I’m strongly Libra–Scorpio–Pisces oriented: outwardly balanced, thoughtful and relational (Sun + Ascendant in Libra), inwardly intense, emotionally deep and transformation-driven (Scorpio emphasis), with strong empathy, intuition and emotional permeability (Moon/Jupiter in Pisces). My chart carries a recurring tension between harmony and assertion, with a life direction centered on learning to remain connected without losing individuality (North Node in Aries, 7th House).
In MBTI terms, I score INTJ-T (Architect): introspective, systems-oriented, improvement-driven, and naturally inclined to observe before acting. My decision process seems less purely rational than strategic-integrative: emotion → analysis → structure → action. The Turbulent dimension adds a layer of inner intensity and self-questioning beneath an externally composed presentation.
In BDSM dynamics, my highest results (Switch / Vanilla / Experimentalist, with balanced Dominant and Submissive tendencies) suggest that I’m not strongly attracted to rigid hierarchy or fixed roles, but rather to adaptive, intentional dynamics based on trust, exploration, reciprocity, and meaning. I appear more interested in understanding and co-creating relational energy than controlling or surrendering absolutely.
Across all three models, the recurring themes are:
– depth over surface
– authenticity over performance
– understanding before action
– connection without fusion
– autonomy without isolation
– exploration without losing core identity
I’m probably less “a dominant personality” or “a sensitive personality” than a structured empath: someone who feels deeply, thinks deeply, and tries to turn insight into something real.
If I had to summarize it in one line:
An INTJ mind, a Libra presence, a Scorpio depth, a Pisces heart, and a Switch approach to human dynamics — always seeking balance without sacrificing truth.
I hope to see some participation. I’m curious.
Cheers everyone.

Bless you.
~Teubier
Last edited: