Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
@ Ryka. I hope the last picture isn't a drunken one as wel - you look so professionall. Though I have to wonder how the photographer managed to focus so well as such a little party. He/she wasn't drinking? Heh, nice pics, though.
@FHT. More pics? *laughs* Cool sunglasses... And hey - I think I saw the 2nd pic before....

The 4th pic is both interesting and worrisome. Fun pics you got there!
@karasu. I have two things I need to say. One: I love your hair! Two: That last picture of you two is adorable!

Oh, and the picture we y'all are dressed up is precious, too.

Oh, just got to your grad. pics. I still love your hair, and your family (plus the new addition) looks really sweet!
@Ayah. What a fun-looking group and hey - the girl in the pink shirt looks really cool!
@clarity142. Aw, family. You all favor somewhat. How fun. Looks like you gals are goofing off! Xp That's the best! Just got to 2nd pic. Awwwww!
@Rampages. I am blinded by the light... It's hard to see you... ;o; Same age as Khal? <s>Hopefully, you're not the same temperament. Hyper, hyper, Khal...</s>( Just kidding, Khal. *laughs*)