oh, you should mod you hitai-ite so that the blue material covers up the entire top of your head then. and you have to look more mean. Ibiki usualy looks like he was forced to drink a gallon of lemon juice, and now he wants to rip of your arms.
no not necessarily, >.> <.<
in that case I would have suggested getting the super cool trench coat and some face paint.
I was just giving some suggestions to complete the look
unfortunately cosplays don't exist here in the philippines well...at least none that i know of....otherwise i would actually go out and buy face paint and a cool trench coat....
unfortunately cosplays don't exist here in the philippines well...at least none that i know of....otherwise i would actually go out and buy face paint and a cool trench coat....
there is a vibrant anime cosplay community in the capital's environs and other big cities! you don't watch herotv don't you? every once in a while they feature cosplays and conventions....
btw, l4pb, seeing your pics....i'm beginning to wonder whether you're my twin or brother or clone or sumting...LOOOOL
really! if i find a leaf headband....i'll try to prove it...
do your glasses have the transitions lenses? or are they the magnetic clip-ons? see, i also used to have those...
and you hid your age in ur profile! must be when the age in english pubs popped into discussion...
well if you look at your pic in another way....you look like some.....
south korean-american we all know....
@DemonDays
oh, forgot to comment on your amazing holiday pics... still drooling over baboysai's i forgot there were other "ladies" around...
@rabb
saw ur latest pic...you definitely don't look like 30-sumting there.... definitely younger! maybe just some angles make you look like it....
how come rabb's banned? and emery too!? no need to answer, just curious...
@ Cosplays-i've been away for about 2 years....so i really wouldnt't k now lol....
@age- i started working in a pub when i was 18.....got in since a friend of mine was the supervisor....and i started drinking at the age of 15.....since the legal drinking age in the philippines is ONLY a suggestion
@twins?- wtf! hell no! i don't want to be realated to you!
@glasses- magnets... i can't be bothered to wear transliton lenses....too uncontrollable.
@your other comment: i you! bwahahaha! good bye KTS! !!!!!! bwahahahahaha
hey... KTS, tsk tsk. and l4pb too, tsk tsk. although on a different matter, I do agree with KTS that you do look alike!! I noticed that too the first time I saw l4pb's pic.
@l4pb, cosplays? We had one recently in Megamall. Ah yes, April 1.
i don't think we look alike....well..thats me.... noooo!!!!
@BBS- really? hmmm...i no one ever told me..... i'm gonna have to save up some cash to dress up like morino ibiki for the next one...gonna have to work out too
You're lucky, Acalia!! I always wanted red hair, just cause I thought it'd be more interesting. I also wished I was left handed...that, I don't know why...makes it hard to find decent scissors...
but anyway, we're all a bit self conscious about how we look, at least I know I am, but we just have to remember it's not the most important thing. not that you have to worry, anyway
@Miyi- you look like one of my old highschool friends....except he was bonier....much bonier.....and he coudln't stand up straight to save his life....lol. nice tie btw