Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ah cool, I live in a road just off Linthorpe road, next to the Dorman Museum. :)

Im in the crown regulary on Thursdays and Dickens Inn on Wed, you look like the type that'd go there, or at least to Sumo (I dont go there though, the emo kid level scares me). :p
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ahh yeah i know where you mean. I might pop in the Dickens sometime :)
I live in Marton, about 20 mins away on a bus.
We must be the only two people on this site who live in middlesbrough.
 

Sharma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Pretty sure we are, theres a member location thread thingy. :p
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Aha i noticed you were on it. We should feel honoured!
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DemonDays said:
Aha i noticed you were on it. We should feel honoured!
yeh think always positive :p hehe actually it is pretty cool.
Sharma said:
Pretty sure we are, theres a member location thread thingy. :p
considering ur screenname i take it ur origin is india. or something like this that u parents are from there but u were born in UK?
 

Sharma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DesiSkull said:
considering ur screenname i take it ur origin is india. or something like this that u parents are from there but u were born in UK?
I get asked that a LOT.

Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred.

Was an online nick I adopted ages ago when I started playing MMORPGs, I had no idea it was even Indian till about 2 years after.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Sharma said:
I get asked that a LOT.

Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred.

Was an online nick I adopted ages ago when I started playing MMORPGs, I had no idea it was even Indian till about 2 years after.
haha i see. yeh thats an indian name used in religion called Hinduish. not my religion though. and its a last name.
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

LOL White Rabbit in the first pic you look normal... but in the second one you look like those diabolic guys that play in a rock band

anyway pretty cool pic man
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ WhiteRabbit
haha nice pics bro. was it just for the show or were u goin out to a goth party or something
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

white Rabbit...in the first picture you look very similar to a person i've seen once...may i ask where you are from?
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Rabbit ide hate to cross with you when your uncontented!
Liked the first black and white pic.
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DesiSkull said:
@ WhiteRabbit
haha nice pics bro. was it just for the show or were u goin out to a goth party or something
nah, I'm not into this goth/wave-stuff at all. just wanted to have a picture of mine where I look very displeased. it's all show... but it seems that it worked. i guess the color fulfills its task here. :smile-big


BlueChild said:
white Rabbit...in the first picture you look very similar to a person i've seen once...may i ask where you are from?
sure... I'm from Germany -> Hessen -> Marburg

DemonDays said:
White Rabbit ide hate to cross with you when your uncontented!
then feel relieved, 'cause my two major states of mind are sarcastical reserve and apathetic languidness
;) *just kiddn*



no, believe me: Rabbit is a good boy!

and btw.: these pics are about 5 or 6 years old
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Rabbit said:
and btw.: these pics are about 5 or 6 years old
then how old are you man?
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Rabbit said:
sure... I'm from Germany -> Hessen -> Marburg
Honestly? I've been in Marburg for 5 weeks June/July this year o.o
Maybe i've really seen you there XD
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Darko_Kun

dude u got some good pics. haha tht was a good laugh. where did u the head band? ebay?
nice pics bro.
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

And i think the award for the coolest member on MH goes to Darko_Kun.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Really cool pictures Darko_Kun... I dont wanna meet ya at night in a dark street xD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Darko_kun: I can't believe that someone can look cool with Konoha's headband... I mean, I look pathetic. But you look cool!!!!!
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

rykarreolacr said:
@Darko_kun: I can't believe that someone can look cool with Konoha's headband... I mean, I look pathetic. But you look cool!!!!!
He can really pull off the look cant he?
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Kratos said:
then how old are you man?
25...


BlueChild said:
Honestly? I've been in Marburg for 5 weeks June/July this year o.o
Maybe i've really seen you there XD
möglich wärs.
nice town, isnt it?
:amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top