Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Rabbit said:
möglich wärs.
nice town, isnt it?
:amuse
yeah, it's possible :D
and yeah, it's a nice town, but i couldn't stand climbing up to the "Oberstadt" there XD
i lived at the KHG...do you know where that is?
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

BlueChild said:
i lived at the KHG...do you know where that is?
yup, I know... it's very central, near the audimax. I live in a district a little bit outside of the city.


it's a nice town, but i couldn't stand climbing up to the "Oberstadt" there XD
that's exactly what the brothers grimm were saying about 200 years ago. :smile-big

but when you live here, you're getting used to it.
 

Darko_Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol thanks guys :amuse And yeah I do get my headbands from ebay. Never been called cool before :p And I never hurt my fellow otakus so dont worry rigor mortis! :noworry
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ummmm.. Kina........ can you, um... post more pictures of you and Maple Snow? And by the way what's your relation?

*Nosebleed alert*
 

Darko_Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:o Maple You are hot! :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Damn!!! Kina and Maple Snow are gorgeous!!! :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Uhh...hyeah. But wait a minute, why does that photo of a young MapleSnow look like it was shot in the '50s/60s? Was it some sort of vintage camera? Cuz she still looks pretty young in the other pic.
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

it was shot back in the 80's and I was from a small villege at the time so yea they had crappy camera >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

A small village? Really? Do mind me asking where?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maple and Kina, you guys are extremly pretty. I bet you have tons of crazed boys chasing you. ;)
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I don't remember but it was a farming villege in china but I moved around alot when I turned 5 or so. I guess I might ask my parents.

and no I don't get lots, Kina gets more >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Oh ok. And don't be so modest.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hehe nice pics @ MapleShow and Kina u ladies looks very nice.
Kina you are making a Peace Sign but you are looking away from it. lol ncie status. my satly.. are you like a salt freak? hope wasnt rude of me to say that
Maple Show that pic in mirror came out really good. i had tried taking it with flash on. didnt work lol
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

wow, we have a lot of beauties here. if mangahelpers were a match making site I bet it would be more crowded than raw days in every single day.
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yea hm... and thinking I should get kina to take more pics of her XD

Well I think Yume looks nice to I bet she gets more guys than us
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maple Snow said:
yea hm... and thinking I should get kina to take more pics of her XD

Well I think Yume looks nice to I bet she gets more guys than us
lol its not really a good thing. it can be a pain in ass time to time. speaking from girls point of view.
by the way me wanna cookie. which one is it :p
 

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

well sometime it gets annoying sometimes not

and cookie? what kind of cookie?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maple Snow said:
well sometime it gets annoying sometimes not

and cookie? what kind of cookie?
yeh like which flavor. chocolate chip cookie or something else :kukuku
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maple Snow said:
yea hm... and thinking I should get kina to take more pics of her XD

Well I think Yume looks nice to I bet she gets more guys than us
Ah, Maple Chuuuwwwaaan, I'll be your supporter!
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:spaz yeahhhh more pretty girls to MH (everyday i like it more :p)

Welcome MapleShow and Kina :glomp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top