Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple Snow

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DesiSkull said:
yeh like which flavor. chocolate chip cookie or something else :kukuku
I like peanut butter cookies but chocolate cookies are good too ^^

White Silver said:
Ah, Maple Chuuuwwwaaan, I'll be your supporter!

Okay I might do that some time ~_^

Kratos said:
:spaz yeahhhh more pretty girls to MH (everyday i like it more :p)

Welcome MapleShow and Kina :glomp
Naw, I am not new to MH I am pretty old here really I just post in one section for a while.
 

Darko_Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hey maple where are you from? And how old are you? If you dont mind me asking. :)
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maple Snow said:
Naw, I am not new to MH I am pretty old here really I just post in one section for a while.
But for me you are new 'cause i didnt know you before :p :smile-big
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:o

i very seldom become struck by beauty but... Kina and MapleSnow are quite breathtaking.

mangahelpers.com +2 very hot girls
 

sage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

With my first post ever on MH, I just wanted to say...

This thread is hilarious.

Not saying that anybody's ugly, but this thread is just funny.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ SAGE welcome to the MH! and enjoy urself. :kukuku
 

sage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ahh... will move.
 

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

sage said:
I felt inclined to contribute more than a comment to this thread, so...
and just for fun...
say isn't that suppose to be in the picture thread or something?

BoffenJL said:
:o

i very seldom become struck by beauty but... Kina and MapleSnow are quite breathtaking.

mangahelpers.com +2 very hot girls
I looked through the picture thread and saw some pretty girls also..... Well I also agree with maple that Yume looks pretty too.

White Silver said:
Ah, Maple Chuuuwwwaaan, I'll be your supporter!

Okay I could post some more pictures but I would be double posting if I did that. maybe if someone posted more of their pics I can ^_^
 

Darko_Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Kina said:
say isn't that suppose to be in the picture thread or something?
I looked through the picture thread and saw some pretty girls also..... Well I also agree with maple that Yume looks pretty too.
Okay I could post some more pictures but I would be double posting if I did that. maybe if someone posted more of their pics I can ^_^
Ill post more! Now you have to post ^.^
 

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

O.o okay now thats creepy...... Makes me not want to post more T_T
 

Darko_Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hmmmm ok...
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Just a note, we allow double-posting, as the forum software automatically merges them. ;)
 

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Oh I didn't know that and well Darko_Kun looks scary with all those pictures of him with guns and stuff O.O But I guess i'll post just two more for fun ^_^
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

well just to know i have this thing about when the characters in a manga appear with the one eye covered (by the hair, by a hat or something like that)
so you can understand why i adored Kina's photos ^_^, beauty fused with coolness :thumbs :D now that's a sight to view
 

Darko_Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Kina said:
Oh I didn't know that and well Darko_Kun looks scary with all those pictures of him with guns and stuff O.O But I guess i'll post just two more for fun ^_^
Hmmm yeah dont know if you havent noticed the orange tips at the end of the guns. They arent exactly real guns....Just plastic "Toys" something I use for my cosplay. I recommend you dont visit any cons if your afraid of plastic guns T_T . Now the swords on the other hand are real so I guess you should be scared of those. So yeah.....
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maple Snow, Nice pics!!!! Including that Kawai pic of you when you were just a baby ^_^

Darko, really cool Ninja outfit!

Kina, Not only you look great on oyu pics (I specially like the one with the Jacket and the V hand sign), but also your Nick is cool! BTW, thanks for posting those Maple snow pics.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Woah, more pics. Welcome y'all guys.

Darko, quit using guns and just use swords, they're better :D Heh, neat pics and cool animations there.

We've sure got some pretty girls here at MH, that's for sure.
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gold Knight said:
Woah, more pics. Welcome y'all guys.

Darko, quit using guns and just use swords, they're better :D Heh, neat pics and cool animations there.

We've sure got some pretty girls here at MH, that's for sure.
I could not agree more, I already trowing out my theory that Beatiful girls dont do Anime forum posting.
 

sage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

The world is full of surprises my friend.

Hell, I just found out that one of my homegirls (who's a dime in my book) is a total FF fangirl. We spent half an hour talking about the (highly plausible) theory about how Squall is Laguna's kid, as well as the pronunciation of the word "Balamb".

It should come as no surprise that girls post on forums as well.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hermie said:
Just a note, we allow double-posting, as the forum software automatically merges them. ;)
Nice Hermie!

Kina said:
O.o okay now thats creepy...... Makes me not want to post more T_T
Don't worry, I'll protect you with my life!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top