- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
Gian, you look cool. xD Sweet sword!
Gian, you look cool. xD Sweet sword!

Yeah, I was thinking of Ichigo's sword while I was holding that too, though it doesn't look remotely close to it.Sharma said:Nice sword Gian, im looking to get Ichigo's sword remade ^^
And Kina, you look fantastic btw![]()
Thanks, I shall post non-green pictures next time.Hermie said:Gian, you look cool. xD Sweet sword!

Hahaha! We had a play for that day and we were supposed to be "goons."DemonDays said:Gian, looking rad
But whats with the green faces?
White Silver said:Dragonzair nice place and that's a lot of HATS. *A true hat fetish, now here's your certificate*.
MyOnlyStar...... can you show us pics where you have "blue" eyes? It seemed like normal brown eyes to me.

Dragonzair said:Where's my certificate?![]()






