Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

manu said:
Wow Gold Knight is the most manly man i've seen to read manga. You look like you could take out chuck norris in one swift chidori :amuse
You've got that RIGHT!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DZ!! I had no idea you'd posted so many pics in here!! DOH! Why do I always miss out? :darn Those pics were awesome! Love the hat history!

GK - love your hat! You look like a tough rancher out of a Clint Eastwood movie there! No messin' round with him!

Gian - I see you, like Khal and Herm, also enjoy excellent 'Bishie quality' hair. Lucky you! :D

DemonDays! Glad I got to see what the girl who contributes so many fantastic hot piccies looks like! I can just see Oro going nuts for you (er...though I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Er...except maybe if looks like that one in the star...I'll just stop there). :D

Herm! I love your hats!!! You are very photogenic you know. Cool pics! Post more with guitar!! :tem
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hey Manu Im 16 as well so Im with you as one of the youngest here. Nice pic btw. See if you can get a bigger one :XD

And Unborn, nice totem poles. :rofl


Hey Kadoman you sound like a crazy fangirl even on this thread. And yeah, i wouldn't mind if the Orochimaru in the star came after me :fan
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Demondays your name is a kick ass song and all but no new pics of me unless my dad comes back from vacation with the camera.

This might be a bit premature to post but is anyone going to be putting up there halloween pictures?

Anyways glad people in Mangahelpers are normal looking, me and my friends were starting to wonder excatly what kind of people where running such an awesome site. It turns out it was awesome looking people.
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@dms3

the pic with the crown fefinately rocks! *lol*
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Cez, you look like David Bowie in that last one. :D
 

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
@kina: may i inquire on why do you like to avert your eyes from the camera?
maybe I should post one with me looking into the camera but I already did ^^ I could do another.

Gold Knight said:
Haha...

Kina & berol, cool pics. :kkthumbs
Cool ^^

Sharma said:
And again, wow at Kina. :)
thanks what is better make-up or no make up?

White Silver said:
You know, you're very gorgeous Kina. And I mean that in a very very complimentable way. I won't be too suprised if you end up being a "celebrity".

@berol: You seem like a sweet person. Who's the kid next to you?

thanks, but I don't think I would be a celebrity ~_^ i am not that good looking to be one....maybe you could be a celebrity?

DemonDays said:
Yayy more girls on the site. I dont have to talk to these perverted boys as much anymore.
how many perverted boys are there?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Kina said:
thanks, but I don't think I would be a celebrity ~_^ i am not that good looking to be one..
Allow me to rephrase. You are prettier than most celebrities I've seen. Honestly. You being a celebrity would be an understatement!

maybe you could be a celebrity?
Come on, look at my picture. I'm just your "average" Joe. I can be a celebrity for two reasons:

1. Mascot

2. An "extra/stunt double".
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hermie said:


For the more sophisticated parties...
Hermie, this picture of you reminds me of "a clockwork Orange"

@ whom it may concern...
I too was reather pleasantly surprised to see the overwhelming number of good looking and even HOT! people on this forum. This is definately not what you would expect from an international comunity comprised or randomly selected semi-anonymous members.
 

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Silver said:
Allow me to rephrase. You are prettier than most celebrities I've seen. Honestly. You being a celebrity would be an understatement!

Come on, look at my picture. I'm just your "average" Joe. I can be a celebrity for two reasons:

1. Mascot

2. An "extra/stunt double".


why those things? what else could you do in a movie?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Kina said:
why those things? what else could you do in a movie?
Well, I can be a star in a really low low low budget movie!

@Bibichan Looking Good!

@ Saul-san: Nice Forehead Protector!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Bibichan: That strawberry shortcake looks yummy. And the jacket looks great.
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

White Silver said:
@Bibichan Looking Good!
Thanks. :)

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
@Bibichan: That strawberry shortcake looks yummy. And the jacket looks great.
The cake was delicious. :drool
That's my favourite jacket I'm wearing.
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

*faints*[br]Posted on: November 16, 2006, 11:03:53 AM_________________________________________________Hey, nice pictures everyone (especially some of you, e.g. GK, Kina, and Hermie, the latter one especially because of the diversity)

mmm... guess I'll post a second one then... nobody looks at "page 2" (i think it was that one) anymore :D
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Reaver Reload...thats not really you is it?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Wow Reaver Reload, I'm beginning to think Manga and Anime are beginning to reach out in all different types of background now!
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, that's totally me.


Seriously though, I've put my real picture up now <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Heh, nice girl you got there RR.

Seen your pic before, you look better in this one.

LoL @ the fake pic... :D
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Reaver Reload said:
Yeah, that's totally me.
The masqot???
 

SakuraChi-chi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Thread

ur girl meaning by daughter or GF?:D[br]Posted on: November 29, 2006, 04:11:01 AM_________________________________________________sorry 2 ask[br]Posted on: November 29, 2006, 04:11:42 AM_________________________________________________:D

Moved to Member Picture Discussion. ~ Ayah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top