Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

when mugen post his pic, that will be when I post my pic :p
And yeah, we're er..kind of going off topic now... :amuse
wow you have almost as many posts as I do...
how did that happen...
anyways I'll post my soon :kukuku
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

wow mugen. you look gangsta and remind me of one of my friends
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

wow mugen. you look gangsta and remind me of one of my friends
I'm not gangsta :noworry
I might hang around them...though....
anyways I hope I get the ones I took yesterday :wtf
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i look forward to it then :amuse
 

amar_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
816
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol mugen.. i always thought you are a girl! :s
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol mugen.. i always thought you are a girl! :s
surprise :o
but let me grow my hair and we'll see :rofl
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol mugen.. i always thought you are a girl! :s

ha ha, I bet you it was because of his avatar
Anyway, nice pic mugen
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ha ha, I bet you it was because of his avatar
Anyway, nice pic snoogen
which pic are you talking about? the check presentation one?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I;m saying because mugen has a girl on his avatar amar_kun thought he was a girl butafter this recent picture, he found out that mugen was a male indeed
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

oh ok; i was wondering about the nice pic part
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

oh ok; i was wondering about the nice pic part
My bad, I meant to say nice pic mugen not snoogen (your pics are nice too by the way). I fixed that mistake
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Good pic mugen!!! Nice to see you. ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Mugen, no earrings this time? :D

itsumobasho, awesome picture at the Square Enix party. :D
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Mugen
Nice Picture... Looking a little bad ass^_^

@Itsumobasho
Those Pictures look like you were having alot of fun!
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I'm not bad :scry anyways
Sahugani...
I think you look like a celebreity :wtf
didn't realize that was you in your avatar till you posted your picture
 

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

...thats not me in my avatar:sweat

that is comedian Arj Barker
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

...thats not me in my avatar:sweat

that is comedian Arj Barker
for real...
you look kinda like him though :noworry
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@sahugani: mugen is right, you guys got a similar jacket and if you put on a few more pounds, you could be looking a lot like Arj Baker. :D

@Raul: Great poses with your friend. :D
And your football team photo looks awesome! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top