Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ magier, he kept saying that he was going to eat my chihuahuas and i had to put him in his place (referring to the top pic).

i concur with ~Lilium~; the mt. fuji pics were amazing
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Schwindelmagier wow... allow me to say that you're really pretty, and also you look kinda cute.

Snoogen, you also look great.

I agree with snoogen and ~Lilium~, the pictures of Mt. Fuji were amazing.
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Thread

cooooool pics. Unfortunately I did not get the chance to climb up Fuji-yama when I was in Japan. I know, it's a must for every tourist but oh well, I even was not close to Tokyo.


ehm, where are the photos, I cannot see any photos anymore @.@
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Thread

cooooool pics. Unfortunately I did not get the chance to climb up Fuji-yama when I was in Japan. I know, it's a must for every tourist but oh well, I even was not close to Tokyo.
<hr noshade size="1">
ehm, where are the photos, I cannot see any photos anymore @.@
The photos are over here
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

aso xD hehe...stupid magier..thx
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Istumobasho
Those pictures look like it was a beautiful sight!
and 8 hours... That would be a nice walk^_^
 

itsumobasho

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

thanks for all the compliments, everyone. :) And thanks for the edit, Ichimaru Gin. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol i really didn't expect snoogen to be a girl, haha. always thought she was a he. -_-

schwindelmagier's pics are so cool. ^_^ nice reds. I like.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol i really didn't expect snoogen to be a girl, haha. always thought she was a he. -_-

schwindelmagier's pics are so cool. ^_^ nice reds. I like.
why does everyone think i'm a boy? ambivalent name?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Don't worry, snooge. I've never thought you were a boy ^_^. You're my lovely girl-soul-mate. :hug
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Lovely girl-soul-mate >.>

Somehow sounds :D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

It's true, so why don't say it ^_^
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

the person above me should know i have one to :p but she dont like it when i flatter her, so :p

and snoogen, i never thought you were a guy :wtf
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

See snooge, two who did not think that ^____°
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ryk, you are amazing. i don't think you look ridiculous :lovebunny
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks babe, but i wish I was really amazing....
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ryk... just how much did you spend on all that stuff covering the walls?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

You mean the last pic? That's not my house, it's a store. XDDDDDDD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Before you click on the spoiler button, keep in mind that I did took this pic as a joke, I'm not doing this for real and I'd never go outside while I wear this. :p
Really? That's too bad, you should wear it more often. The color suits you. Maybe just for special occasions, though :XD

Seriously, though, I saw a girl wearing that Naruto jacket once while I was walking to class. It was very early in the morning, and I was only just finishing my first coffee, so I was very confused by it. All of a sudden I saw orange, and I thought, holy crap, Naruto?! what's he doing here?! And then I laughed to myself for the rest of the day, and everyone thought I was nuts :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Really? That's too bad, you should wear it more often. The color suits you. Maybe just for special occasions, though :XD
I'd rather die than go outside wearing that. XD
But I'll be attending an anime convention thing wearing a Yondaime cosplay very soon. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top