Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, I agree. Amazing photo you've taken there, Aisha. And Wow, so sunny. I am jealous.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

nice pic aisha. bamboo?

@itsumo, cute cookie. ^_^
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hehe^_^
thanks everyone.
it was kinda artistic wasnt it? At least I know that my career choice isnt wrong(I'm thinking about doing photojournalism)

no bamboo, not in this picture anyways. but I am growing a bamboo forest in my back yard. it was just really long grass, probably about 6 1/2 feet tall.
I'll try and post some more pictures.

Itsumo, that cookie looks sugoi! I wish I had one!
haha.. that second picture makes me laugh for some reason^_^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

AishaClanClan: I can barely see you at all in that picture...no offense, just a suggestion to, you know, put yourself in your next picture.

And itsumobasho, your pose made me spit beverage. Thanks a lot.
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Impel Down: I guess your right. It is a weird angle so you really cant see my face or anything.

Hellbringer: I am going to do as you say and ignore you completely and go straight to saying how cute the kitty cat is^_^
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hellbringer: I am going to do as you say and ignore you completely and go straight to saying how cute the kitty cat is^_^
Thanks for ignoring me..... :ossu

wait.. :headscratch

for some reason that doesn't sounds right. :confused:
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Gosh Hellbringer!! You got me!! I still remember your skirt pic! Oh noes!!! >.>
But that cat is so beautifuuulllllll. Thanks for sharing it with us :D

Itsu - Is that really your student? Looks more like another fellow classmate :)

Yassbittar - Ha...now we know who you are. You've got a good handphone there! :p
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

si otro mexicano...
chido ......Yassbittar
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@saul are u cosplaying as itachi? because I see u wearing the ring that itachi usuali wears o.O


p.s mugen - I finally watch samurai champloo. MUGEN's a monkey!!! XD
 

Saul-san

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

well it's his ring, but I will customize it in the near future to create my own akatsuki char ;)
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Aisa, nice piercing...
I could never get a piercing for myself. In one hand I can't because of my carreer and in the other hand I don't like needles, pointy objects and stuff like that at all.
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Haha... Its weird, because I can get peircings just fine but when it comes to stuff like shots or getting my blood drawn I get so scared.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I can get my blood drawn without problems... I'm used to it.
But I can't get close to a needle without sweating.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

dont that part of the ear hurts more? but that's cool :D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

That's what i'm wondering too... thinking of adding more Aisha? Usually it becomes addictive after a while :)
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Well, it hurt, but the only reason why it hurt was because he put the needle through in a 3part step.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I'm going to get more, because I do martial arts and it would be troublesome to tape them all.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ryk, you look really good even with that creepy forrest gump figure next to you. were those chocolates real? XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Aisha, awesome piercing. I could never come up with the courage to get pierced or tattooed. :D

@Ryk: Wow, now life is like a box of Ryk. :XD
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yeah nice picture Ryka though you could've told some of us you were gonna be in USA...
anyhow aisha cool piercing seems like I'm not the only one with unique tastes in piercing
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

That Forest Gump it's kind of creepy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top