Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Forrest Gump. Great movie. I recommend seeing it.

But rykk, no offense, but you look different in that picture than you have in others.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I look different? Well, I was wearing glasses...

And the Forrest Gump is a real man, not a figure. XDDDD
He kept talking to me about life being a box of chocolate and his mama saying stupid is who stupid does and stuff. XDDDDD It was great!!!!

And I ate a chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

It was a real person? He looks like a wax figure.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I swear he was real. XDDDDD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

But you really look different....must be the glasses...and I thought you had blond hair xD.

Anyway....awesome picture. Seems like fun.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

He does look different.
Maybe it's because he's not wearing his naruto outfit
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hmm... I'm not really blond... especially when I'm using gel... >_<
It's a dark blond.

Fo I really look so different? O_O
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

no. you look fine to me. ^_^
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Haha, nice hat N|0|N4M3
I had one like that once only it was all black^_^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yeah nice hat. I'd like one like that... which reminds me I need to buy a new hat. 0.0
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Like everyone else, I like the hat too. I finally got around to posting a picture as well.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

0.0 i can't imagine how cold that place is.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ryka, i know it's kinda late. but when did you go to the us? i didn't know that.. :XD

i also went to a bumba gump restaurant some years ago. not in the US though. i just ate there. There wasn't a forest gump either... too bad.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

genkigeminiiiiiii :hearts




Cool picture... or should I say cold picture?
Where was that? You're on a boat, a dock or what?
I can't imagine swimming in that water, I think I would turn into a penguin, a polar bear or an ice cube in the exact moment that I touch the water.
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

genkigemini

Love the picture, I've always wished I lived somewhere like Alaska.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

genkigemini, i got shiver just from imagining how cold it is the temperature on that pic. :D
Nice pics, post some more! :D
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

genkigeminiiiiiii :hearts
LOL!! You're sweet! LMAO!

Anyway... that picture was taking on a boat during a Kenai Fjords trip. We are in front of a glacier and it was AWESOME!!!! The weather was in the 40's (F) so it was not too bad but it was raining and my sister and I had been on the bow all day so we were soaking wet. I strongly suggest you all take one of those cruises... I have a ton of pics if anyone really wants to see. LOL!

I will post some more soon. ^_^
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

LOL!! You're sweet! LMAO!
:redface

:love


lol


I have a ton of pics if anyone really wants to see. LOL!
*raises his hand*



We are in front of a glacier and it was AWESOME!!!!

I want to see a glacier too... it must be great.
I would feel like inside a really big whisky on the rocks.
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@genkigemini- nice pic. Definitely post some more pics...... we all love pictures. :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Wow....genki's pic make me feel as if i'm surrounded by ice! Good pic there!
And like the rest say...more pics please! ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top