Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

snoogen!!! :glomp thanks you have seen my pic already b4 too right? when i still had straight hair
i think so. did you pm it to me?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i think so. did you pm it to me?
yeah i did! :)

@ryka, :oh i might put some more. if i have more.... *from the recent ones. i don't have much...*
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

AishaClanClan, you look so cute and happy with your food. And OMFG, I love your hair style. :luv
Reminds me of a past friend xD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Schwindelmagier- Great pictures!!! :thumbs Looking forward to the halloween pictures.....

@AishaClanClan- OMG!!! You really look cute in that pic!! Don't know why but it reminds me of Nodame in the anime Nodame Cantabille.... :XD
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thank you very much Schwindelmagier and Epul.
I was very happy with my food.
I dont know why it reminds you of nadame either... hmm, interesting, oh well.:amuse
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Aisha, that bread looks yummy!! :D
Awesome pic, keep posting them, guys!!! :thumbs
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ Lilium: Lil you post your pic! ^^ And You're so cute lil! :glomp Awesome pic lil! :amuse

@ Magier: Your pic is awesome too magier! :amuse The clothes is so cute! ^^

@ Aisha: The breads looks very good and yummy. :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

And when will you be posting your pic, Velvet? :D
I bet there lost of members who'd want to see them. :D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, I wanna see pictures of velvet-chan ^_^/
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I second that suggestion. I want to see Velvet's picture to!!!!! :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I 3rd thee suggestion! Come Velvet *here's a cookie!!! * :XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, show some pics velvet!!!!!

magier looks great btw. >_>
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ill post some when i get my camera. Cool pics magier.
@rykarreolacr yondamine rulez:yondaime
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

And when will you be posting your pic, Velvet? :D
I bet there lost of members who'd want to see them. :D
Yeah, I wanna see pictures of velvet-chan ^_^/
I second that suggestion. I want to see Velvet's picture to!!!!! :XD
I 3rd thee suggestion! Come Velvet *here's a cookie!!! * :XD
Yeah, show some pics velvet!!!!!

magier looks great btw. >_>
:XD Hmmm.. Should i post my pic too? Well, maybe next time.. ^__^
@ lil: Yaaay! Thanks for the cookie lil! :hug :XD
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DemonDays, looking good as always. :thumbs If you go trick or treating to my place i'd give you a truckloads of candies. :XD

Velvet, we'll keep bugging you for your pic, then. :D
 
Last edited:

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DemonDays, I'm liking the wig:amuse

Oh, and the bread was yummy Ichimaru and Velvet, I think I'm going to make somemore^_^

Velvet hasnt posted a picture yet? I think I'm going to have to join inand say that I would most definitly love to see a picture^_^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Mugen, that's a cool looking hat. :D Next time post a pic with your face seen and you're wearing that hat, ok :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

nice pics everyone!! :amuse

Aisha!! make me some food too? :love

DemonDays, love the wig. It's stylish and refined, very classy :p

Mugen....where's your head? :omg
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Aisha: Curse you and your yummy, fuzzy rolls! Why do you have to torture us?

@DemonDays: Lol love the wig, I wish I had one *looks out into distance*

@Mugen: All I can say is wtf...Lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top