The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: The Member Picture Thread

How do I post a pic thats on my computer?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Member Picture Thread

You have to upload it to for example imageshack and then link from the picture to here.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Austin, the pics look like they were born from pure boredom lol
ve got a cam as well, but not sure whether Im also gonna abuse it for sth like that ;D
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Nice fotos from Austin especially the last two pics~~~
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yay more pics from Austin and M!

Both of you are very photogenic! I on the other hand am not. Lol

M you really do look a bit evil in one of the pics. :kukuku
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Of course I am. You think the nick is just for show?

Sometimes I do even bite ppl, just because Im bored :kukuku
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol :ban2 we need to put a muzzle on you!

you didn't take pic with your cat this time! Btw what is your cat's name?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great Pictures M and Austin! They are simple yet very effective ;) lol. I'm hoping my plans for Halloween go really well and I have a sweet costume that I'm planning. I'll surprise all of you with it if it works out, I'll make sure to post pics here. I have a month to make it work so wish me luck, lol.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Lol, Arrogance, can't wait to see what youve got for us D:

After_Image.. my cat's name is actually Mura (dunno how you'd pronounce it in English tho, sth like Murrrrrahhh I reckon ;D ), but I also call it (it used to be a female ^^) Dolly or Fatty. :tem

Yeah, Siberia, coming up with a new pic as well.. Nice one. Is that your pussycat? :lmao
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow pillow!!! im glad you posted another pic, to show your beauty!!! ;)

btw that is a huge cat! :o
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I would say the sexy cat should be the main focus. do u want me to tell u her name???

Shinobi
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol Shinobi the kitty. :gigglebunny

M is your cat that big aswell? :blink

what do you feed a cat that big? :notrust
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I wonder ur cat drinks beers -.-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Nah.. mine is actually not big at all, but bony, but the big hair makes it appear quite fat, thats why I call it Fatty McFat-Fat
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
:wtf That cat is so cute I want to stick a fork in it and eat everything from head to tail. Omoomomomoom :drool

I also want to take a bite out of Yvonne as well! ;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:woo Austin FTW!!!! lol... i second that.. ;)
Oh god you guys... I know I'm supposed to bring something constructive here but the only thing I can say is that I just uuh.. thrice'd it!
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
:wtf That cat is so cute I want to stick a fork in it and eat everything from head to tail. Omoomomomoom :drool

I also want to take a bite out of Yvonne as well! ;)
Banned for eating the fatty cat


 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i am going to steal your cat now! :kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top