The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Somebody PLEASE tell Evil about the pornstar look! :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,127
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Matizk - Nice shot! Looks cool.
That Luigi costume looked so cool. Awesome pics Dermz.
Farfalla, Imp E3 and (the extra person?) D: feelz like I forgot someone :blink -- awesome pics, thanks for sharing!!

Edit - + Xad ~~ :p
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana! :wtf I'm so glad to see you all. I wish I was there.

:hug *hugs all the people*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
GOD Paris is so expensive ;-; Come to Paris, Adi and Mon, so we can all sleep under a bridge and keep each other warm ;-;
Oh is that how the sleeping arrangements are gonna work? :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nooo and show up at skype/FB, we need to have a conversation, mister
Don't want pictures from Paris to be us under a bridge cause we couldn't solve the hostel issue xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adi, come Paris; it's not too late. You can also bring wizzard :sarc
I'd love to, but it's not happening soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to travel soon.

GOD Paris is so expensive ;-; Come to Paris, Adi and Mon, so we can all sleep under a bridge and keep each other warm ;-;
Awww, that sounds nice! :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Which mountain are you talking about Adi?

Is it still snowing?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
ADI I'M SO GOD DAMN JEEEEEELLY #.@
Snow won't come for me ;-; I saw a tiny bit of snow falling, then some snow on the ground, but it was already kinda stiff and muddy... Idk if that's how snow is supposed to be though @.@ WAH!
God damn Holland and Germany ò.ó
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I'm also jelly....I need snow...it makes me happy..However, NL is not the best place to be if you want to make snow angels -_-;
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Sheeesh, you guys are so sensitive to snow.

It's just snow... you know.



:teehee
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
That pic is so pretty :wtf

Still though....I'm glad there's no snow here. It's a bit too cold for me :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Which mountain are you talking about Adi?

Is it still snowing?
Vitosha. :amuse

Yep, it's still snowing! Quietly~

ADI I'M SO GOD DAMN JEEEEEELLY #.@
Snow won't come for me ;-; I saw a tiny bit of snow falling, then some snow on the ground, but it was already kinda stiff and muddy... Idk if that's how snow is supposed to be though @.@ WAH!
God damn Holland and Germany ò.ó
I'm also jelly....I need snow...it makes me happy..However, NL is not the best place to be if you want to make snow angels -_-;
I'm sending you some snow! :hug

That pic is so pretty :wtf

Still though....I'm glad there's no snow here. It's a bit too cold for me :XD
Thanks! :wtf It doesn't look as good on the picture, but it's really pretty and white! (Well, it's night time now...)

Well, I don't like cold either... xD But it's so pretty when everything is white! :wtf And the city becomes very beautiful (well, until it gets messy >.>). But it's not too cold now. I think... Haven't went out today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top