The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
omg, just noticed I messed up with the dates ><
todays the 19th, not sunday :rofl

however, its fail :facepalm

THANKS anyway, Farfalla and you other guys were great. rests for the lose. BOOOOO!!! ;)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I Like your facepalm picture Farfalla! XDDDDD!!!! :smile-big
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Farfalla darlin, why hide your face :(, nice pic nonetheless, you have a nice hand? "hand? really goldb? is that all you could think of?" sorry just discussing some stuff with myself hehehehe -_-
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:jawdrop :eek Oh shiiiii** Farfalla-chwan thats what you call a beautiful facepalm :hearts :hearts hahaha :XD nice :Gaipose





btw TrioStar - :err what the hell are you going to do with those facepalm pics ???:blink Moreso, what can you do with my one hahaha :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Guess I can shoot photos XD! Cut off big part of the face and the battery went down, lol. But it should be a facepalm, gold T.T! The only thing I like in my hands is that I've always had short nails (I bite them XD) and for the first time they're long^^ But my fingers are bizarre!
And thx, Jin XD I laughed with yours! There was so much hair that looked like Adam's Family XDDD!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay... where is the Bastian Fangirls ¬¬... c'mon I know you are there.... rush rush... he is waiting for you to say that he is cute =.= ...

*:oh totally not saying what you think i am saying.... :p okay I am ... f*** THAT :whoo*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I thought about doing that XDDD If I wasn't lazy... But since you've asked, Bastian is sooo cute! And Asusp is a little... well, happy xP
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HAHHaahaha

:oh

well ... was suppose to be funny... ask Neo-Sky she will tell you how much not gay I am :whoo...

*stops and think a little*

:mad don't dare Farfalla or i will go after you :XD...

*yeah the stuff I told her may be more weird than this :XD heyyyy ... why not right... I am the Murphy Law Man ¬_¬*


well anyway ... you are good looking... =.= Happy now Bastian :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ed meet Farfalla, Farfalla meet Ed! :XD

My two favourite MH members from Brazil! :Gaipose



Bastian looks very calm in the snow :amuse, he must've been freezing his arse off though!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I know Asusp, Jin!^^ He abandoned us in PT thread T.T
Asus, I meant that XD I was just trying to scape from you ç.ç!
Btw, anytime you wanna come to ES, you're welcome^^
Ps.: Not to chase me Ç.Ç
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
kitty has orange eyes... =.=

poor thing, the flash most really scare it. >.<

any who, your new cat is so pretty. :wtf I know you give it a good home, Austin.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Espirito Santo OO ???? Really ??? :XD hahaha

*Yeah Jin :XD I gave up on Portuguese Thread :XD... but I know Farfalla*

*u.u I had... my reasons to go... it always felt Like I was unwanted for some reason...*

Austin's cats are always cool :XD...hahaha he lives in cat land... o_O right close to Sasquatch :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Please everyone, stay on topic!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahahaha nice TrioStar :Gaipose I had to be last! LOOOL :XD

Ed felt left out in the PT thread??:blink lol too many boys want to talk to Farfalla, thats why! :p Don't worry Ed, you still have the FF thread! :thumbs

o0o0oh:blink I like the new addition to your mini army AkiPuss! Lenalee...nice :Gaipose
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my God! what's wrong with the cat?! it looks so evil, very cute though :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top