The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@organizized, the 3rd pic is a pure win:XD, more disturbing/annoying than my username


dont worry, your visage is still the best @ normal...;)..in fact you look prettier than i am :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Organz-kun's pictures are legendary! :XD

The second pic is the best! :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that 2nd pic is the one!!! organizized!
Nice pic too Farfalla, the sun really did a number on you; a good number ;)
I just got my haircut, so I'll be posting new pics within a few days and plus my trip starts on friday!!! Look forward to lots of pics from Belgium to Poland!!!! brrrrrrr! it's gonna be cooooooooooold!!
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
lolz akiyama XD
but im just curious what made you feel like taking a photo at that state after a bath ^^
(im assuming its after a bath that is)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's the only time when my hair is all spiky.
I'm going to get it cut soon so I might as well take a few pics.
Sure, it was after I took a hot shower. ^_~
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
After looking at your pics I felt like taking a shower as well :lmao
tho I prolly didn't look that hawt lololol


Mugen for president \o/
or mod.. anything you like :nod
 
Last edited:

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
you're so kind <3 love all the fans if i have any :/
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
trust me stalking her is a lot of work!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
talking from experience gcat? :p lool
very nice pic sarah-chan and welcome to MH, you'll find most of us in the MH hangout...
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you goldb! :) I'm starting off talking in the General, then getting into the other sections.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that's wise.I did the reverse; I only used to post in the OP section and had no idea of the world outside it...it was only months later that I started posting elsewhere and seeing what was there.

@themoa: where were you on vacation?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well, I stayed in Cabo Frio(RJ) - Brasil, but this photo was take in Búzios... a have a very cool one in Arraial do Cabo, i'll post it later.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Wow, yet another beautiful girl on mh :wtf I envy your boyfriend, strawhatsarah xDxDXD
 
Last edited:

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Awww you guys are too kind :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Loool man, the love around here is too much!!!
@themoa: yeah please put up more pics!, man I've always wanted to go to Brazil. Its defo gonna be one of my next trips...
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Loool man, the love around here is too much!!!
@themoa: yeah please put up more pics!, man I've always wanted to go to Brazil. Its defo gonna be one of my next trips...
I'm going April 16 to Brazil!! <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Really?! You lucky b :) how long you going for? And is it business or pleasure?
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol... I'm going for 16 days, and it is definitely for pleasure :) I'm visiting my bf who's currently in Brazil.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top