The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@m3j - I keep telling you to fix that clock in the background, it need to be aligned vertically in a straight line.

I want to make a gif of all the head shots you've posted, I think I can make a progressive time line of the beard growing in but I'm too lazy these days so it's never going to happen.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
@m3j - I keep telling you to fix that clock in the background, it need to be aligned vertically in a straight line.

I want to make a gif of all the head shots you've posted, I think I can make a progressive time line of the beard growing in but I'm too lazy these days so it's never going to happen.
Fuck it, it's there for design only. Can't be assed, even if I don't like it.

No thanks please. I don't want headshots of me on the interwebz.

We need moar baby pics though. Most pics are cute, especially Totinona's. :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Then where'sa yours??

I swear m3j, you look exactly the same in all your pics I've seen...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
No thanks please. I don't want headshots of me on the interwebz.
They are already on the internet because you posted them on an internet forum... :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Then where'sa yours??

I swear m3j, you look exactly the same in all your pics I've seen...
I hit puberty long ago, no need to change.

And I'll upload it when I'm not lazy.

They are already on the internet because you posted them on an internet forum... :cookiehand
No one will care to share it everywhere though. :cookiehand
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

On Topic: Damn we have a lot of cute babies here.. too bad y'all grown up and ugly now :cool:

(j/k)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow so many pictures :XD ... well just... they look really nice =3... Tina and Goldb... you 2 are nice chibi's :XD ... Blai ... you look just like always .... Queen Muffins... where is that ???? yeahhhhh I haven't read the lines... I am lazy huhu ^^... and all the other pictures were too awesome ...

* now to clean the BATHROOM :yelling*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Queen, amazing pics!! The scenery in the last post is just beautiful.
Thanks for posting all the pics from the various areas on your trip.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Thanks, guys! ^_^

Probably be the last of them, though... I fly back to Australia tomorrow night. :x

Le sigh~

The dream trip is over... took six months, $3,000 dollars, and one of the best times of my life. ;A;

(Although I only have $1 left in my bank account and $10 in my purse, it's probably a good thing I'm going back home! XD)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Evil, you have talent. To tell the truth I cheated and was using my other hand. With the magic of cropping I was hiding my shame. I'm impressed.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Aki can't balance a pen on his upper lip? :3c
Very shameful indeed :3c

:XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
duct tape :paperbag

wondering if icy can do it w/o cheating or just big mouthin..
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I can do it :thumbs


@ Blai - Now that's just overdoing it :lmao
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
haha.. dude got funny teeth :lmao

so rabbitish :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:notrust
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AHAHAHA at M, thats hysterical. Aki probably feels so embarrassed right now :p.

Blai.......did you have a heart attack while you while opening a package of pens :cookiestare?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Took me awhile to balance it perfectly.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
well done with the balancing Xy. but the lower pen is not there where it should be. try again :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:cryingHow dare you rob me of joy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top