The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordoghaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Thread

how do you post a pic, lol. or an avatar for that matter. haha. ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
To post a pic, just upload a pic to any image hosting site (like imageshack, tinypic, photobucket, etc) and then post the url like this: [noparse]
[/noparse]

To upload an avatar, go to User CP and click on 'Edit Avatar'. You should be able to upload an avy from either a url or from your computer there.

Feel free to send me a PM if that doesn't answer your question or you need more help. ^^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'm glad you like my bed hair. I'm cutting it soon so enjoy it while it lasts.

I still want to start a meme, anything to liven up this place.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aki....do books piss you off or something? You don't look too happy to be in the library haha :p.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
how bout a grumpy meme.

aki started with his happy happy pic
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
sounds bit boring. how bout drunk pics from NYE?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Barbie-chwan be a P.I.M.P ? :smile-big

Awesome picture! :Gaipose
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
FAVOUUUUUUUUUUUR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV

Awesome pic Bobby
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Looool, cheers guys. That's what I did christmas night :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Bot. You put on some weight? Not being mean, just asking :rolleyes:
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao I don't think I did.


I still weigh the same. Must be the angle the picture was taken. >____>
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha yeah she's my cousin. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sweet picture, Bot! :hurr

You growing a beard or something? =P
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, I just hadn't shaved for a week. :p I'm lazy when it comes to that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
wheeeeeeeeeeh goody pic \o/
thanks for sharing :hug

coulda be bit bigger though :-_-
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
I must say that MH male members are handsome. :luv
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top