The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Nanoi - I wish I could accidentally lose 10 pounds. :rofl

Orgz - You... you look like Johnny Depp. *_____*;;;

Kevin - KD is cuuuuuuuute~ :luv
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Nanoi - I wish I could accidentally lose 10 pounds. :rofl
It feels horrible to me. xD. I wish I could gain 100-200lbs so I could fit in my clothes. Even though I constantly eat...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Cute pic, Icei! ^^ Congrats on removing the braces! (I have also worn those things...)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Ice: Aaaaaannnnnd they're off! :whoo

@yuki: cute pic of the 2 of you, thanks for the post :thumbs
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
@yuki: cute pic of the 2 of you, thanks for the post :thumbs
LOL~ I put it up without asking for phio's permission but.. whatever. :XD You know which one is me and which one is phio, right?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL~ I put it up without asking for phio's permission but.. whatever. :XD You know which one is me and which one is phio, right?
Lol she's not gonna be happy, but that's okay :thumbs You're the one on the left IIRC?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yuki-hime and Phio-chan! :wtf ...Or Phio-chan and Yuki-hime... :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Seee they don't fight all the time!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Seee they don't fight all the time!
I told ya, in real life we don't actually fight though she often rolls her eyes when she meets me. :oh

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

That I don't know who's who. xD What did you think I meant? :oh

:hug
goldb knows who's who. :cheez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top