The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
*walks in*

*stabs yuki*

You little... Welp, not like you're not going to post if even though I don't agree, right? XD And now that you post it, I start to think and I feel like... we don't have any other photo with the two of us together there but that photo. :oh

*smiles to everyone else*

Have fun guessing who is who. :hee

Though bene is right. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*takes out the knife calmly*

My, my. It doesn't even hurt. :cheez

Yeah, you're right. But I think there's a good reason for that. (I used to loath camera) We should have more photos together. :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What are you, zombie? :blink
Anyway, I agree. Our next photo should be with oreo milkshake or gei dan jia (I hope I get the name right) or novels or anything else. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:cheez

Yeah, and then we'll post it here again. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Do so! :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@Nanoi, sounds like an awful story. Weren't you wearing a coat or something? :blink

@Naomi - Fully endorsed...November is Sweat Weather :hip

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

nii-chan has to post a pic...let's see what we can do to coax it out of him :plot
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
November is Sweater/Hoodie month... I love my hoodies xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is November really that bad in Texas?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
xD Let's just say it went from a sudden 80ish degree temperature and dropped ... I dunno how Naomi's weather changed though.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
@Nanoi, that sounds awful. :oh I hope you're okay now.

@Naomidee, that's a cool picture! :zomg
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@Nanoi, sounds like an awful story. Weren't you wearing a coat or something? :blink
I thought it wasn't really necessary at the time since it was November which made me doubt the issue in getting hypothermia so I just wore a sweater and some shorts. I like to dress a bit kid-ish to get free candy from old people, along with a little hipster look. >w<.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought it wasn't really necessary at the time since it was November which made me doubt the issue in getting hypothermia so I just wore a sweater and some shorts. I like to dress a bit kid-ish to get free candy from old people, along with a little hipster look. >w<.
...

Why wouldn't you go inside if you were cold? :blink

Goddamit you totally need something like this :
I knew I had seen that in the Win thread Shin, but I couldn't find it again :XD

I just had a haircut yesterday, and I had gone a while without one - it wasn't quite shoulder length...grows like weeds. I had long to longish hair for the longest time, but I chopped it all off two summers ago because I was just fed up with it and was keeping it short until the last couple of months. I've spent a fair amount of time with the Pirate/Hessian look :rofl
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
@Nanoi, that sounds awful. :oh I hope you're okay now.
Fankez. ^^

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

...

Why wouldn't you go inside if you were cold? :blink
They wouldn't let me stay in and sit unless I had a purpose, which I did but I was waiting for my friends before watching "Breaking Dawn" but they decided to go watch it without me and I never knew.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fankez. ^^

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------



They wouldn't let me stay in and sit unless I had a purpose, which I did but I was waiting for my friends before watching "Breaking Dawn" but they decided to go watch it without me and I never knew.
So you waited around for 8 hours?...:s
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow yuki looks cute and yet she is so.... :oh but phio looks even cuter as usual there, great pic :wtf

no need to talk about Nao, I knew that she's smexy :hurr

nii-chan has to post a pic...let's see what we can do to coax it out of him :plot
give me your red powers and I might think about it :derp well no, a pic will come so just wait patiently :cookiehand
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So you waited around for 8 hours?...:s
I admit it was a dumb thing to do but I'm not the type of person who leaves people behind even when others turn on me. I'll still wait. And that I seem to always cause trouble with people if I do, making them think I'm rude, selfish, and yada-yada.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
GARY YOUR SIDE BURNS FUCK YEAHHHHHHH:arf

Make them even thicker! :fistpump
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
give me your red powers and I might think about it :derp well no, a pic will come so just wait patiently :cookiehand
What kind of trade-off is that? :blink ...what would you use them for? :shifty

I admit it was a dumb thing to do but I'm not the type of person who leaves people behind even when others turn on me. I'll still wait. And that I seem to always cause trouble with people if I do, making them think I'm rude, selfish, and yada-yada.
You sound like a masochist :hurr

GARY YOUR SIDE BURNS FUCK YEAHHHHHHH:arf

Make them even thicker! :fistpump
They were thicker...way too thick, but my barber went a little nuts and I didn't have my glasses on and the damage was done by the time I realized :bored

Have a thing for sideburns? :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top