The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen the image on that shirt somewhere Teub, just can't recall. Maybe an album cover :headscratch
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,450
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know if it has ever been used for something else, but I know that I bought it there. A place overflowing with great t-shirts. :hee
Ralph Lambaco's blog.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just wanted to ask why but then I remembered the ' because I can'...
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
the lenght of the hair is wrong ,you should have grown it longer
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
LL, I like iiiit! And it's red! :zomg

the lenght of the hair is wrong ,you should have grown it longer
Also, what this dood said. I think it would suit you more if it's longer.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, any mohawk that gets longer just looks wrong...this is still within Travis Bickle territory and therefore is somewhat acceptable :mono
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
mohawk never looks wrong :gwah
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
whats wrong about dinosaurs :gwah
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
kdowns...that's how you look like when thinking about burgers...right??? :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top