Just two friends meeting, don't make such a big deal out of it 
Great pic Nao, though that Pikachu cap kind of... makes it ridiculous.

Great pic Nao, though that Pikachu cap kind of... makes it ridiculous.

How did he ruin it though? XDNomface, love your scarf. Kevin ruined the picture but that's neither here nor there; you look lovely gurrrl :db
So you had to do it yourself? It looks really good. I don't know how you got everything to look so smooth and professional.Thanks! We had to learn to fix the hair, wig and put on the make-up ourselves. A lot of swearing and loud, angry rock music could be heard from our dressing room before the first shows, or so I'm told.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MH's most awaited encounter has finally happened
I hope Kdowns wasn't too hard on you Naomi![]()

It's funny you say that, because he took it off and I whined until he put it back on for the picture.Just two friends meeting, don't make such a big deal out of it
Great pic Nao, though that Pikachu cap kind of... makes it ridiculous.
I wrote that more for his sake than yours, it's a good a lovely photoHow did he ruin it though? XD

^ This. xDIt's funny you say that, because he took it off and I whined until he put it back on for the picture.
Really? xDAwww, Naomi and KD! You look like you've always been friends, it doesn't look at all that this was your first time meeting eachother.
And you both make cute faces in the pic. ^^
Yesss. xD It looks so natural, like you've been classmates or something, I dunno.Really? xD
Gotta love my dog *-*Thanks! We had to learn to fix the hair, wig and put on the make-up ourselves. A lot of swearing and loud, angry rock music could be heard from our dressing room before the first shows, or so I'm told.
HEY!Gotta love my dog *-*
You always show up to amaze us, Orgz xD
Miss you.


it kind of looks like you and his mustache look like after having a drink of chocolate milk.don't he look like bizzy bone...damn nicca...u and me could be cuzzinz...lol
![]()

i posted that because googlez looks quite a bit like him....it kind of looks like you and his mustache look like after having a drink of chocolate milk.![]()



Saw tons of horses and cows and great scenery but was unable to hold the mobile to record and drive it.The amish have always fascinated me...
The best part was when I drove through the security checkpoint and got yelled at because I had a bunch of newspapers in my trunk (they were meant for recycling). I forgot they were in there.Seems like it was a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing the pics buffynutt
Yeah really nice - Gregs a blessed man ~
What was the best part of covering the Republican convention if any?