- Joined
- Jan 19, 2012
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 47
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
XP I'll let her know if she ever gets fired from being a nurse at the hospital, she could have a career in making bracelets and jewellery.

Come and get it.So Xad...
Can I have one?
Yeah, the puppies are healthier then they should be actually. The mom had some trouble at the start, but that was because the meds' effects were taking off and the new one's didn't kick in yet. Now they are doing just fine.Cute puppies! I'm glad the mom's alright. ^^ The puppies seem healthy too.

.......YesOh O: So you're going to get Adi's bday gift, huh??

That's racist. Bitch.Thanks for sharing the pics and congrats on the new pups!
Now to buy my ticket to Holland to come pick up one. I want one of the black ones; the blacker the better.![]()
That's your perception, not mineThat's racist. Bitch.

No, don't slap him! Whip his back!

(Nice to see everyone is okay Xad)No, don't slap him! Whip his back!
what the hell???
