The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Bob the bartender! :wtf

Cool picture too, DL! ^^

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Teub! !.! So many photos! :zomg I like the birdie! :wtf And the last picture... The fire! Ф.Ф
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We shouldn't let Raj post u.u I didn't even get his jokes.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Btw, Teub, that firey picture is just sooooooooooooooo awesome! And I love cocktail birds T.T Cute as fawk T.T
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Milly, nice photoshop work there :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NO, IT'S NOT! I'M NOT HIM DAMMIT! T______________T

Dapper Bob. :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nice one, Milly! :lmao
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
bad boy milly :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What did Milly do? :headscratch

Why do you drink that crap Milly? You'll teeth will fall out and you'll start chewing tobacco soon :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I had sex with my left hand. \o/ Finally made a commitment! :arf

Samuel Adams was nowhere to be found, and I wanted to drink beer. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm still confused as to what Milly did to the image :headscratch
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nothing... why would you think that? -_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know you were saying it wasn't photoshopped and someone said you were a bad boy
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It wasn't, I was making a joke. Look up few posts ago in that thread, and find the posts here where someone was accused of Photoshopping. ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're so silly, Farfie-chan.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Milly is a bad boy Gary because he believes that if you post a picture on a public forum, you should be able to handle criticism. Perhaps that goes for all of us despite the fact that you're a mod. Will you handle my criticism Milly ? (I'm fully aware that you did not choose to be the way you are or the way you look, and that no photoshop work can actually make you look better)

BTW, the thing you're wondering about is totally real :D. Just like alpha did, I totally photoshoped the crap outta my face. :super
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Just like alpha did, I totally photoshoped the crap outta my face. :super
Dude, don't speak from my name -_-;

I never photoshoped anything outta my pics. Never. Ever. :arf
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Dude, don't speak from my name -_-;

I never photoshoped anything outta my pics. Never. Ever. :arf
c'mon alpha. we all know there was no moose in your pics. come into terms with it will you ?

I was almost sure that milly's impulses at making fun of people would surface yet again. I was actually waiting for it. :3

Bad boy. You're in no position to be making fun of people sweetheart. :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Milly is a bad boy Gary because he believes that if you post a picture on a public forum, you should be able to handle criticism. Perhaps that goes for all of us despite the fact that you're a mod. Will you handle my criticism Milly ? (I'm fully aware that you did not choose to be the way you are or the way you look, and that no photoshop work can actually make you look better)

BTW, the thing you're wondering about is totally real :D. Just like alpha did, I totally photoshoped the crap outta my face. :super
If you criticize me, I will bust a cap in your ass. :pwnge

I know I'm ugly. :( Can I sob on your shoulders, He Who Is Not a Lord?


I KNEW IT! :gwah
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
If you criticize me, I will bust a cap in your ass. :pwnge

I know I'm ugly. :( Can I sob on your shoulders, He Who Is Not a Lord?


I KNEW IT! :gwah
I don't really care how you look like. cuz I'm not gay.

But i don't like the fact you make fun of pics just because its a public forum.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't make fun of pics, I just say what I think. If people don't like it, not my problem. They have no business posting in a public forum, then. Take it as a lesson for real life. ;)


Also, your country is from Japan but you don't look Japanese! :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top