The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lush, you're next!

Gary you have teeny lips, it's adorable :lmao
ONLY GUYS :yelling

I flattened them out like a duck's bill...DUCK face....my lips are luscious otherwise :noworry

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

...the fuck did I just write?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
The duckfaces are just great! :lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol. i said i'll reconsider i never said i'll do it :lmao

btw gary beat you all at doing the duckface :lmao
1st place- gary
2nd place- bob
3rd place - evil

c'mon girls u can't be loosing at doing the duckface, u obviously didn't want to do too much :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so fafyy can't do the duckface? :XD

nah i don't buy it, i bet you can but u're hiding ur true skillz :p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok ok fine! That was an already taken picture I'll take one tomorrow and post again xD!!!!

AND LALA THANKS! I LOLED SO BAD WHEN MOM ACTUALLY ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana, the look on your face! :lmao

And Sakura's mom really is awesome! :rofl

But Sakura's duckface doesn't really work. :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
The mom one is awesome. :lmao

And yes, I agree. Her was way better then yours, Psycho...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yes yes oki I said I will make a proper one tomorrow

And well yeah I wasn't really making a duckface in that one more like pouting but it was the closest I had to it XDDDD IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN DON'T LOOK!!!!:yelling

and thankyes Adori!!! XDDD Glad you think so XD mom's so cute :3 I love her
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
we have 2 girls who dont know how to do a duck face .im proud of you
they know. they just want us to believe that they don't know how to do the duckface
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
WTF I think I only made a duckface once in my life and that looked more like a monkey than a duck!:arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
we wanna see it :x3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hold yer horses I'm looking for it xD

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

POSTED :arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh nice one, thats what i call a duckface :super
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top