The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ah c'mon that pic was awesome

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nana that first duckface attempt scared the bejesus outta me; I was so worried for your eyes! :XD then you absolutely nailed it on the second attempt so well done!

Lush you disappoint me with your first attempt, especially you having such luscious lips :nono your mum is awesome; can't believe you got her to take part! :lmao

That second pic is better though, not great but better :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wow nice pic fafyy :super
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nana that first duckface attempt scared the bejesus outta me; I was so worried for your eyes! :XD then you absolutely nailed it on the second attempt so well done!

Lush you disappoint me with your first attempt, especially you having such luscious lips :nono your mum is awesome; can't believe you got her to take part! :lmao

That second pic is better though, not great but better :3c
actually she kinda offered to join in xDDDDDDDDDD she thought it was fun xDDDD so no convincing was necessary xDDD
and yes yes I'll try tomorrow . Both the pics are previously taken not from now I mean so...yeah...and I won't take one know cuz I feel bleh and tired and look like shit xD

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

LALA THE SECOND ONE IS EPIC!!! NEVER DELETE IT!

Also we should try this challenge thing more often it's fun :arf

And actually mom suggested it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Lush: we had a facepalm challenge way back when, can't remember if we had any other ones. But yeah it's a great idea. If you've got any suggestions, shoot. It doesn't have to be facial expression. :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yep yep! It sounds great. I might actually join as well. ^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
mom was making scary faces so I think we should go for that
so I can show you why I feared mom when I was little XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD

I'm not sure if I can make a scary face, but I make some pretty weird ones that I don't really want to show any of you. ._.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:XD

I'm not sure if I can make a scary face, but I make some pretty weird ones that I don't really want to show any of you. ._.
It doesn't matter, just post it and we'll be the judge :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Gary, the wink makes it even more hilarious. xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top