The moth is getting all the love, please give some to poor goldb 


so a moth just pwnged Bob???The moth is getting all the love, please give some to poor goldb![]()


Damn - whatever that is .... Imma call it a fucking Bat!they're called "dead head" here~ lmao exact translations rule xD [cap de mort is the romanian name] and they're huge
ancy I loved your comment XD

/byfarfonvaca'sacc > portugese to English means ?Bob bugs.
/byfarfonvaca'sacc


Dude I'm so slowIt's Nana using Tata's account. Because she's a lazy bum. She did the same thing with her boyfriend's account too once![]()
.
Seems I always fall for your tricks xD.ù.ú when you added a rule saying that we could share the IP, you created a monster!
NO NO NO NO NO NOLovely kites Ancy.
I get it now, Milly was cloned from Charlie'sspermsDNAs. The burger looked tasty. Charles, you showed so many animals, why didn't you show us THE BEAR
?

Niichan what are you doing?The moth is getting all the love, please give some to poor goldb![]()

Exactly my question....What's wrong with Bob?

Bob bugs.
so a moth just pwnged Bob???
oh poor baby .....
Don't worry sweetie...I'lll hunt that moth down for you![]()
What is going on? when did the moth pwn me? 