- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 274
- Reaction score
- 583
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I won't ever understand you



Omg..... BBB of all people?Nice photo Krina. Don't mid kakashi just look at his sig and you'll see the kind of person he is![]()

Do you know how to read?nice pics there Icei and krina
and gary is such a playboy lately....
I'm just kidding kakashi but you should really change your setOmg..... BBB of all people?![]()

I will when I find a replacement set -.-I'm just kidding kakashi but you should really change your set![]()

)thats not hard ..believe me u can do itI can't spam forever like you guys do)
talk about being agressiveDo you know how to read?

Yup - its easy and once you start spamming - it will become fun.I can't spam forever like you guys do)
Nah, I just don't like those types of jokestalk about being agressive![]()
I see, just say that then.Nah, I just don't like those types of jokes
Not that...I was referring to people using my smiley in certain ways. That type of thing...the same sort of implication.I see, just say that then.
I shall not do it again gar
[sizept=1]now be nice[/sizept]

It's not like it was buriedOh... I see
I still am proud that I discovered your awesome smiley~
