The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Krina: I also stopped by that palace in the summer with bene and Evil. It was so huge but we couldn't get any closer.


Lot bigger than I expected it to be. Can almost be seen from the bottom of that street, if I remember right.

Thanks for sharing again :amuse.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Wow is that your son or your brother Blai? :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My unborn child yes :*
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Wait...wait...aren't you too young? Really? Congrats, I guess.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm offended. :3 I'll have one year left of Uni and my gf will be just finished so it's fine.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, Orgz getting married, Blai becoming a father...wow....
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Congrats Adam. Having a child is a huge responsibility. Glad to see that you're a responsible young dad. Kudos man!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
My unborn child yes :*
Well I guess you should be happy then even though you are young. Times will be hard but in the end having a child is such a magical thing that I'm sure it's worth it :O
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well I guess you should be happy then even though you are young. Times will be hard but in the end having a child is such a magical thing that I'm sure it's worth it :O
Wanna have one :hurr ?

Congrats blai! Dunno how good of a father you would be, but I'm sure you'll teach him how to be good at LoL :D

Joking, obviously, you'll do fine :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's a very well endowed baby you've got coming up there, Adam. Congratulations and good luck. Look forward to being an uncle! :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh hardy that last pic, you sitting on that bed, those hotel room lights :hurr

I'd do you right there :hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:hurr yeah I would score you some goals in FIFA too...

Hold on...

You dirty sex maniac :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like a lot of fun Hardy, who did you go with? family I presume. You also said you had stories to tell?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
My cousins and my sisters.

Not too much "stories" to mention though... It was funny though that as I was on Manhattan there weren't many bums... but 1 was remarkable HE HAD A LAPTOP.

People in most shops are usually mexicans/chinese or some other ethnic, it was actually weird to see someone from the states selling food.

Apple Store sucks. 500 people gathered in a single room (200 of them work for Apple, 200 of the other guys are just toying around, connected in facebook.)

Central Park is HUUUUUGE and so beautiful, we only walked 1/3 of it, then we went to the Dakota building.

People actually stop with STOP signs... and they don't accellerate when the yellow light is on (people do that here all the time :XD).

My sister and my cousins dragged me to watch Wicked in Broadway... AND IT WAS GREAT, such funny play :lmao

In a scene, Glinda The Good was explaining Elphaba (The Witch) how to hit on guys. She did a wink, a "call me" and shaked her butt all that just in my direction (obviously, not AT me :XD ) and I bursted in laughter and was like :hurr .


What else uhm... when we went to Top of the Rock (Rockefeller building is huge, 67 floors IIRC) one of my cousins and my sister started to get dizzy cause it goes up IN ONLY 43 SECONDS, and in the elevator's roof there was a screen with flashy images, that shit was amazing lol

Another day, we were about to use the public ferry that connects Manhattan with Brooklyn (there we took some pics of the Statue), and a guy was trying to sell some helicopter tours to a 2.20 mts guy that looked like Shaq, and he was like "No way brah, I'm afraid of Heights :arf !" :lmao

I'm missing a lot of things probably, but meh, I've wrote enough :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
looking sharp there M3J...

pimp that suit ....

:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top