The Member Picture Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Member Picture Thread

woush

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
geh! requested by khal!!!!
taken yesterday :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big

and this was taken some times ago... i wasnt drunk at all :kukuku

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
ok, yume is quite tough to follow... we cant all be of the godly class but anyway....

imagine that youre on a festival. this festival was 5 days of constant beer drinking and sleepin in tent and listening to music. then imagine that one of your friends relaxing chairs broke. it looked kinda like this:

what do you do with the pieces? I'll tell you what you do with the pieces! you build a bow, and then you spend the rest of the day running around the camp to see if anyone has something that you can use for an arrow.... :D no one did. i found it later in our camp. one of the supports for our tent. (i have no clue where the cowboyhat came from... i woke up with it that day... drunk is fun!)

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Mwa ha ha!!! Battle Stadium D.O.N.

uchiha_rurik

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
I guess I was going to do it sooner or later :/

pic of my my Bands back...
Yeah, Who is me in the pic??...the one playing th coolest instrument..... :p

Moved from Member Picture Discussion. ~ Ayah

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Ever wondered what Gold Knight looked like as a child? Well, look no further >.>

Pazuzu

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Me with the almighty Bomberman at the Tokyo Game Show. Dream come true!

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Mr. Kunai Jutsu presents:

*....no crazy toilets this time*

DemonDays

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
I posted it on another thread so i thought ide post it here aswell.
Im the one second in from the left with the grey top. I was at a train station when that was taken, on the way to the beach with some people. I hardly knew the two lads sitting either end :|

Darko_Kun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
My turn :)

:lovebunny

Last edited by a moderator:

Kina

Reaction score
pics of Maple Snow

she's really young and cute too I like baby pictures.

this is the pic of maple snow that she has on her icon I think mirror pics are the worse but she likes this one for some reason.

finally is me in the car (bad self pic but oh well)

Darko_Kun

Reaction score

Now room for more maple and Kina pics! Yay :jir_thumb

Kina

Reaction score
Scary looking guy above me :omg with all those guns and stuff :scry

I bet you can't guess what that pink thing is.......

Acting wierd ......

sage

Reaction score
Country
United States
I felt inclined to contribute more than a comment to this thread, so...

and just for fun...

Sharma

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's hoping myspace doesnt blow me off on pic linking...

YARR!

gian

Reaction score
If you're under 13 or scared of green people, don't click. ;)

Third from the left

Eh, the sword was coooooooool.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Heh. First time posting in this thread. :D Now to show myself to the public. XD

I promised Raruto (ryk) once that I'd show him pics of me wearing all my hats (since I'm a hat fetish). So this idea's basically his. :p

This one's from Isle of Man, if you can't read what it says. Other mods have seen me wearing this already, with my 'rawr' face. :tem

Another sock cap. I'm fond of these <3 This one's from the UK.

I have no idea what this is called. Nor do I have any idea how to wear it XD I have seen girls wearing it, but I can't manage to fix it into my head. It belonged to my aunt from the UK, then she gave it to me.

This one is from a my parents' friend. He got me and my brother hats (green and red, respectively) when he went on his trip to Austrailia. If it wasn't obvious enough. XD Reason for me not wearing it, is because it's so uber tiny that it doesn't fit my fat head anymore.

This one's realy old. It belonged to my dad. He got it from some company in Dubai years ago. I have since taken the liberty of taking hats of my own (arounds the houes) if no one has dibbed on them for years.

This one's got a long history. And it doesn't even belong to me. It's my brother's. I had a black one, which got lost. Twice. Long story told short, we had this nanny (who's now concidered a family since she's been with us for long, even if she hasn't worked for us in five years now), who had this boyfriend whom me and my brother were very fond off. Like our older brother, or somewhat.

He used to wear this hat (black version) whenever he came to visit us, and I liked it so much that he gave me his. Then I sadly lost it a year later. T_T Then he bought me another one.

Which I promptly lost again the year after. T_T

Anywho, we haven't sween him in a long time, since there was some kind of problem between him and my nanny which happened in the Philippines. Something to do with...balh. Just something that's drastic. >_< I've forgiven him, but my family hasn't. >_>; Not sure what my brother thinks. I never asked.

Anywho.

This is my most favourite hat out of all, and the most over-used one. I even wear this at home to keep my bangs away from my face.

It's a green Yankee cap which I bought in the UK for 8 pounds. I know this becuase that was my first time spending my pounds on something that expensive. XD

I don't usually wear it that way, and only do so when the sun is hitting my eyes.

For all I care, it's worn like this :nuts :
:p

The next few photos are of paddington bear hats, or fisherman's cap. XD It was the craze back then in the Philippines, when we went for a visit in the summer. Relatives from Canda brought home a huge bundle of these hats, and everyone got a whole load. The only hat from these pics which I didn't get from there, is the first pic. It belongs to my dad, and he got it here, in the UAE.

Folded the front since it was too gigantic even for my fat head. XD

Yes. They're of a different colour. ^_^

Next,

Got this from Baguio (in the Philippines). There's also the red version. I don't know what this is, but it was so frikkin awesome on my small head at that time. XD It isn't so small anymore, but the hat's still big. :D I almsot lost this, you know!

Admittedly, this is my mosy favourite photo out of all the ones I've jsut taken. XD Anywho, a red version. Supposed to be my brother's but he's not into hats now.

So, it belongs to me. Officially. >_>

I have a fetish for camouflaged patterns. So when we went to the Philippines, we went to Fort Bonefacio (some military area, where people also lived. but they've got loads of military equipments.

Here's a closer pic of the inscription on the hat. :nuts

Oh. But this hat isn't from there. This one's from Tagaytay. XD Just a memento. XD The next hat is from Fort Bonefacio.

I had a lot of different camouflages to choose from, but I chose the dessert sandy one, since I lived in the Middle East. XD

Last one's for the upcoming season! :nuts

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I CANT WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAY! :spaz

I don't have that much of a variation of hats, and most of them are the same ones. :( If any of you got differnt hats, send 'em over? :wtf

MyOnlyStar

Reaction score
Country
United States

This was taken about a year ago. My acne is pretty bad in this pic, but it's cleared up since then.

Again, a year ago. This was at some formal thing, and I wanted to try a white tux. Shoulda gone black. Again, acne is bad, but it's cleared up since then.

Yea, I'm sexy, got a problem? :notrust