Favorites The MH 2016 Fairy Tail Popularity Poll

Who are your top 3 favorite characters in the Alvarez Arc?


  • Total voters
    177

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
2016 Popularity Poll

It's time to choose your favorite character in the whole of the Alvarez arc! Who stands out, hero or villain, to you? why did you choose them? If there are any characters missing from the poll please let me know Via PM, in this thread or if I'm unavailable ask a Local Moderator to edit the poll.

 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can't believe you forgot to put Jellal in the polls.
I ran out of Poll options ;-; But you can say you voted for Jellal and I can stick the results for the unlisted characters in the first post
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Ohhh look poll I love polls :blush



No Kagura :nah:outta
( Voted and understands that there is not enough place :edu )
 
Last edited:

SunYoru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
161
Reaction score
256
Age
30
Country
United States
I ran out of Poll options ;-; But you can say you voted for Jellal and I can stick the results for the unlisted characters in the first post
Oh, okay. Yeah, I voted for him.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
He's the man who brings winter's wrath to all. He's the man who wields a wintry cold that bests even absolute zero.

His icy glare is watching over this thread, foreshadowing the outcome of this poll. His name is..

YURA INVEL


Bow down other bitches in the poll, your paltry chill is naught before his winter!

So my vote goes to Invel.
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He's the man who brings winter's wrath to all. He's the man who wields a wintry cold that bests even absolute zero. He's the man who freezes the body or mind of his enemies.

His icy glare is watching over this thread, foreshadowing the outcome of this poll. His name is..

YURA INVEL

Bow down other bitches in the poll, your paltry chill is naught before his winter!

So yes, my vote goes to Invel.
Another hardcore Invel fan huh? I can't get enough of this badass I need more haha. I put a vote down for Invel without hesitation ;) You should nominate him for the Husbando Wars
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am voting for my 3 most favourite characters Natsu,Lucy and Zeref.
 

Shoutmon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
754
Reaction score
1,483
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
My votes go to the new Flame dragon king, the Dragon(?) dragon king and the guy who used lightning to kill a robot that was immune to it.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
My top 3 favourite characters are
1) NATSU
2) ZEREF
3) ACNOLOGIA

Man, can't u increase the vote choices to at least 5 characters .. My 2 favourite chars are still left.
4) GILDARTS
5) LITTLE MAVIS
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
  1. Natsu
  2. Dimaria
  3. Larcade
Harder than I thought, some tough omissions and some bandwagonship lol. I think Irene, Lucy, Zeref, Gajeel, Sherria were up there, top 10 no doubt as the best overall chraracters this arc, Brandish could be too if she does something, Jellal if he appears more, Kagura if she fights more are some others that come to mind. Mavis and Makarov probably are the worst characters this arc for me. I love Mavis but she's been truly a dumbass this arc. Makarov should of died in the Tenrou Island arc so I've been stop caring about him
 
Last edited:

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
1. Dimaria Yesta
2. Laxus Dreyar
3. Lucy Heartfilia

I like them the most in this arc. in all of FT arcs it would be like this

1. Ultear
2. Laxus
3. Erza/Gray/Lucy/Mavis/Kagura/Dimaria/Brandish/Irene

I just cannot put all those characters on number 3 in front of each other.
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
It's time to choose your favorite character in the whole of the Alvarez arc! Who stands out, hero or villain, to you? why did you choose them? Not that not all characters may be listed here since the poll doesn't have unlimited slots sadly. :P
Votes for unlisted characters:
Jellal Fernandez: 1
Kagura: 1
You added Happy and Zera on the polls but not Jellal and Kagura? Seems shady... Lol, all jokes aside, nice thread idea.:super

My top 3 characters in the Alvarez arc:
1. Happy
2. Zera
3. Mavis

Shame on you if you fell for my troll list :hmph:XD

My real top 3 chars:

1. Laxus Dreyar
2. Acnologia
3. Gajeel Redfox
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
1 Acnologia - He just wants to kill people, already succeeded.

2 Irene - She is one bad bitch, fought Acnologia, universe one, and just a super mage in general.

3 Mirajane who is unlisted - Alegria form = win.
 

GodOfDestruction

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
228
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1. August- The king of all magic. Can't wait to see what he does.

2. Dimaria- God Soul. Super cute. Time control. Nuff said.

3. God Serena- Funniest character in the whole arc.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This poll was an auto-fail when Ichiya wasn't in it. Then throw in Mira, Jellal, and Kagura... and where is Lisanna?

I have favourite characters but usually it's like a favourite group of characters. Laxus, Brandish, Lucy, Erza, Natsu, Ichiya are my favourites, and I voted for the bold. Sometimes other characters might sneak into that bunch too, like God Serena and Acnologia when they get given scenes.

*Note that this thread might get dissolved into the favourite characters thread*
 

Kantos

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
506
Reaction score
1,498
Age
36
Country
Canada
Im betting Gray will get increasing votes once his battle with Invel concludes. Too bad because right now he hasnt done much in this arc prior to that


Sting needs some love too.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
I only picked Alvarez members bcs I thought it was more befitting for the poll. Three options only is definitely not enough for how many characters I love in FT so Imma just pick my favorite out of the 12. :^_^
 
Top