- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 5,153
- Reaction score
- 1,771
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The most cocky character - the topic says it all ^^ If you consider someone to be one of 'cocky' types, then here you can write about it <3
My list:
- Asuma - this is number one. When Itachi came with Kisame to Konoha, he said <maybe just because it was Kurenai next to him and he wanted to impress her xd> to them: "I will deal with them". Well, this is the definition of "cocky" <yeah, Itachi could told him that after 3 years he will be killed by presumable the weakest member of Akatsuki :x> <half-joke xD>
- Hidan - cocky hustler - the one and oryginal xD His every existence is epitome of the word "cocky" xD
- DeiDei-chan - I will just say: Deidara is the one who throw away text: "How to be a cocky member of Akatsuki" xD
- Sasuke - "silent" type cockiness, right now anything stands in his way and will be annihilated, just because he wants that. <in part 1 he was sometimes cocky, and I remember this the best: he says about Lee "I will deal with him in 5 minutes" - we know, how it ended xd>
- Kankurou part 1 - I think he was a cocky brat, really, especially in the beginning. I initially hated him because of that attitude xd
- Neji part 1 to fight with Naruto - cocky, cocky about the destiny thing, just like that
- Jiroubou - well, cocky bastard, presumably the weakest from the Sound 4/5, and he was so cocky before the.. genins.. the best example is in the fight with Chouji, after he used his CS2 level: "my power is not 10 times stronger".. and shortly thereafter Chouji bumps him and says: "My power is now 100 times stronger". Well, Jiroubou exaggerated even though he wouldnt knew xP
- Orochimaru - Oro is the quintesence of being cocky - but he has what it needs to be cocky and have the abilities to allow himself to be like that, hyhy xD I like that attitude of his, even though sometimes he should pass this out to be more serious one; but.. it's just awesome Oro with that <3
Ah, and I would forgot:
- Zaku, just because of that: "When this exam will be finished, we, shinobi from the Hidden Village of Sound, wil be chuunins" - I will just live this without commentary <haha> xD
My list:
- Asuma - this is number one. When Itachi came with Kisame to Konoha, he said <maybe just because it was Kurenai next to him and he wanted to impress her xd> to them: "I will deal with them". Well, this is the definition of "cocky" <yeah, Itachi could told him that after 3 years he will be killed by presumable the weakest member of Akatsuki :x> <half-joke xD>
- Hidan - cocky hustler - the one and oryginal xD His every existence is epitome of the word "cocky" xD
- DeiDei-chan - I will just say: Deidara is the one who throw away text: "How to be a cocky member of Akatsuki" xD
- Sasuke - "silent" type cockiness, right now anything stands in his way and will be annihilated, just because he wants that. <in part 1 he was sometimes cocky, and I remember this the best: he says about Lee "I will deal with him in 5 minutes" - we know, how it ended xd>
- Kankurou part 1 - I think he was a cocky brat, really, especially in the beginning. I initially hated him because of that attitude xd
- Neji part 1 to fight with Naruto - cocky, cocky about the destiny thing, just like that
- Jiroubou - well, cocky bastard, presumably the weakest from the Sound 4/5, and he was so cocky before the.. genins.. the best example is in the fight with Chouji, after he used his CS2 level: "my power is not 10 times stronger".. and shortly thereafter Chouji bumps him and says: "My power is now 100 times stronger". Well, Jiroubou exaggerated even though he wouldnt knew xP
- Orochimaru - Oro is the quintesence of being cocky - but he has what it needs to be cocky and have the abilities to allow himself to be like that, hyhy xD I like that attitude of his, even though sometimes he should pass this out to be more serious one; but.. it's just awesome Oro with that <3
Ah, and I would forgot:
- Zaku, just because of that: "When this exam will be finished, we, shinobi from the Hidden Village of Sound, wil be chuunins" - I will just live this without commentary <haha> xD