- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Mimosa vs Noelle for Asta´s pairing.
(not as your waifu)
(not as your waifu)

That's a great point, lol. He fits in way better with that clan than he would with the Silva's. Even his relationship with Kirsch would be uniquely interesting. I'd actually like to see a series based on that now that I think about it.But if he marries into the Vermillion House, he gets a continual rivalry festival with Fuegelion's younger brother (forgot his name). And Sisleona. We would see more of Sisleona. And Fuegeleon. +all of Asta and Mimosa's interesting interactions. It's perfect. He's already ingratiated himself with the relevant members of the whole family!
The familly dinners of Asta Vermillion: A Case StudyThat's a great point, lol. He fits in way better with that clan than he would with the Silva's. Even his relationship with Kirsch would be uniquely interesting. I'd actually like to see a series based on that now that I think about it.
. You can see Noelle was told by her brother Nozel that men are talking when she tried to chime in when Zora challenged Nozel as a failure to be the man of his family by not protecting his siblings etc. She instantly knew her place without throwing a hissy fit or anything... Even if she tried her shit with Zorta his trap magic would turn it back on her. She will become a better person as well as mother when she marries Zora eventually. He will really put the royals on their asses while getting revenge for his Father Zara. He was a good man/father not just a dad so I think that will help them raise a proper family instead of trash or have a toxic environment like Noelle. She never knew what it was like to be decent or act in a manor of a human to display love for another so needs Zora to keep her in line.
. I personally would rather marry into her side over the Silva side if I had the choice. At some point chicks like Noelle get old, unless she gets a better attitude to match that Valkyrie dress
. Besides I could even see her end up marrying Yuno to unite the Heart/Spade kingdoms or foster peace in some manner like a royal should
.