Has anyone seen Cloud Atlas yet? I want to know if it's worth checking out....
Hmmm, I guess you could say it's a good movie. Not as mind-blowing and brilliant as many make it out to be, but still entertaining. Worth a watch.Has anyone seen Cloud Atlas yet? I want to know if it's worth checking out....
Seems like I will watch The Chronicle pretty soon, Prometheus was a rather disappointing Sci-Fi flick."I think Electro will be an exciting character to play because he's a ... genius electrician-type person, and he gets the short end of the stick from the whole world, and the next thing you know he turns it on."

] of Star Trek into Darkness at Conan O'Brian. There will be a nine minute preview/trailer before the The Hobbit screenings. A one minute long exclusive trailer will be released next week.Have seen End of Watch last weekend, was pretty good, nothing special, but I just like to watch Jake Gyllenhaal movies somehow. Next movie will probably be Silver Linings Playbook, trailer looks promising.“Well, somewhat. But I wouldn’t want people to think we're doing for Superman what we did for Batman...Superman is a completely different character than Batman. So you can't in anyway use the same template. But David Goyer had this, I thought, brilliant way to make Superman relatable and relevant for his audience. Zack has built on that and I think it's incredible what he's putting together. He's got a lot of finishing to do on that. Superman is the biggest comic book character of them all and he needs the biggest possible movie version which is what Zack's doing. It's really something.
May 2013.when is the Great Gatsby up?
WhaaaaatttNot sure what the point of removing the red undies from his costume matters. He's still wearing tights, a gaudy emblem on his chest, and a bright red cape that serves no real purpose.
The first trailer we saw WAS fantastic though, and got me interested in seeing it. The cast is impressive as well. I really have no interest in Superman otherwise. Just dull.
And please, why would anyone cast Ashton Kutcher in a biopic of anyone? Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but drama is not his forte at all.
......it's true he hasn't had the most exceptional movie acting career, but any person that watches the 70's show knows that drama and comedy are right up Ashton Kutcher's alley more so than anything else. He'll be a proper fit for the role.WTH are you talking about? Outside of That 70s Show, everything he's done has been awful IMO, comedy or drama, or whatever. He plays an utter moron well and anything else has been mediocre at best. That show had some drama, but it didn't involve him much. He's not a good actor.Whaaaaattt......it's true he hasn't had the most exceptional movie acting career, but any person that watches the 70's show knows that drama and comedy are right up Ashton Kutcher's alley more so than anything else. He'll be a proper fit for the role.
I thought he had a few good movies like the Butter Fly Affect for instance. I wouldn't say awful though just bad....WTH are you talking about? Outside of That 70s Show, everything he's done has been awful IMO, comedy or drama, or whatever. He plays an utter moron well and anything else has been mediocre at best. That show had some drama, but it didn't involve him much. He's not a good actor.
Maybe he'll prove me wrong, I don't know.




He looks great for the part, as well.
would you rather Keanu Reeves played the part?![]()



I do. Well, the first two films. But Reeves is a bit one-dimensional as far as acting goes. He's basically the same person in every movie.You guys don't like the matrix trilogy?![]()