The thing with the web shooters was that they were already in the original comic itself, there's no point finding it as a flaw in the movie
when it followed the comic.
Web shooters make more sense than organic webs because if peter parker shoots real webs out of his wrist then his body must be producing solidified sticky web
substance...which is kindda gross.
I watched it 2 weeks ago since it premiered earlier here in Sg.
I must say that it's nowhere near epic but still an enjoyable watch, I might be biased seeing how spider man is my favorite superhero, ever.
Not sure I liked the part when he told gwen about his powers. Spiderman is supposed to be secretive about his identity and we are supposed to somehow process that he told a girl with whom he had always had only half conversations at best?
I agree. Part of the reason why spider man hides his identity, even from aunt may was because he didn't wanted to worry them and also because of the responsibility in it. Maybe this could be justified by saying that he revealed the identity before he actually matured as spider man but it still didn't feel right.
Also disliked the Aunt May and Peter relationship in this movie, in Raimi's one they were obviously closer.
But Uncle Ben was portrayed well.
My problem is not with the shooters, it's that this Peter is dumber than the T. Maguire one and still could create such items
Dumber? Please elaborate because in the entire course of the movie I thought that he was smart and very intelligent especially when he solved the formula and developed the shooters. Unlike Tobey who in most of the films feels like an awkward A-grader student.
Like many have said, the comedy in this film is better than any of Raimi and Spider-man was much more fun with his wisecracks that the original films lacked.
The flaw that I really have is the Lizard and how the film would be way better if they didn't choose him as a villain.