- Joined
- Aug 1, 2007
- Messages
- 2,067
- Reaction score
- 64
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
...They're making a Magneto movie, but I think that one would be harder to fail. Holocaust victim is mutant, knows humans will do the same to mutants, befriends kickass telepath, works with him for a while, and then the two of them play a chess game. But then, they kinda already hinted at most of his progression in the other movies. If they try to make them allies throughout, I have to wonder who they'd designate as a common enemy.
It would be awesome if Marvel started making some cartoons dealing with the parallel universes. I always thought that Age of Apocalypse would make for a good animated series/movie.
My only problem with Hulk Vs. was that they made Sabretooth sound like a little bitch. My favorite part was the "banzai!!!" followed by a girly scream.
Yeah I know,and Magneto film depends on the success of Wolverine,but Im more hyped about Magnetos movie then Wolverines actually,germany,hollacaust,jews and Hitler,its gonna be awesome,and if they are going to stick the way it was to the comic book it could be a great movie,cause Magneto discovered his powers,I dont know when actualy,but when he was in those jew camps,he didnt have his abilitys,well he had them but he wasnt aware of them,its gonna be more interesting to see a movie about Magneto,I always thought of him greatly.
About the Age of Apocalypse,theres this tv show "Wolverine and the X-men" and I think you will get yours,cause I think they are going to that plot.There are about 23 or 24 episodes,its preety interesting,they already dealed with the phoenix in the series and they had Bishop,they had Emma Frost,the Hellfire Club,the show is realy cool.
The Hulk vs Wolverine movie sucked,his costume design was lame.They should have sticked to his original one.And Deadpool was ruined,he was skinny,when he supossed to be a muscle bound,and he wasnt funny.And his voice was lame,imo his voice should be different.
Someone should remake Dragon Ball and they should make a true manga adaption,where a little boy meets Bulma and so and on,and not this bullshit "Goku going to high school,and beeing all bad ass like Vegeta."
Last edited:


