- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,505
- Reaction score
- 81
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You know what was a great movie... "The Return of Mangahelpers"
I know...spam, but I had to.
I know...spam, but I had to.
oh yeh i watched it too. wasnt the main character name was the "Great Server Guy" sorry couldnt resist myself from commenting on it. Therefore, i blame GlassKatanaglasskatana said:You know what was a great movie... "The Return of Mangahelpers"
I know...spam, but I had to.

nah i havent watched that movie. i will probably download it one of these days hehe. last week i went and watch The Wicker Man. pretty good movie with surprising ending.fanad3su said:Did anyone watch Little Man?
The 'toddler' is kinda weird!
hohoho...

Jet Li's Fearless looks asskicking awesome. i wanna see it tooglasskatana said:I want to see Fearless, the last Jet Li Movie. We will miss you.
i agree with u DesiSkull, that guy knows how to move.... ahh en there is another moving about martial arts i thinks is called "The Protector" u should go and watch themDesiSkull said:Jet Li's Fearless looks asskicking awesome. i wanna see it too
did u see his previous movie Unleashed? it was also good
in my opinion that movies is stupid... i mean come on, snake on a plane and killing pleople thats dumbbaxteristic said:1. Snakes On A Plane
LOLwell they arent just snakes cause the plain is filled with pheromones so they're more like snakes on crack.
I never said it is good... I just said I watched every movie I haven't watch previously...Kratos said:in my opinion that movies is stupid... i mean come on, snake on a plane and killing pleople thats dumb
thats truebaxteristic said:But, yeah... it's dumb. Out of 10, the most I can give is 4.5 (and this is really hard to give)
Haha so true...thats a movie I probably wouldnt watch if it would be for free xD the tv advertisement is just too stupid =)Kratos said:in my opinion that movies is stupid... i mean come on, snake on a plane and killing pleople thats dumb
ahh tht must me it. cus one of my friend did mention about a movie that he didnt know the name and he said some new martial art guy too. so im think this is it. i will download that movie.Kratos said:i agree with u DesiSkull, that guy knows how to move.... ahh en there is another moving about martial arts i thinks is called "The Protector" u should go and watch them
cant believe its already released out on ur side. but here in usa it comes out on the 22th of this month. good thing u didnt spoil the movie lol so thanks.BoffenJL said:i just finished watching Fearless. it was really good! Jet Li choose a great movie to retire with.
the choreography was great, Yuen Wo-Ping knows his stuff. But the cool thing with this was that
it actually had a little bit of storyline (unlike many other martial arts movies). it was a very simple story but it was still there. and the fights were awesome. there's this beautiful scene with Jet Li and a Japanese fighter sitting and discussing the philosophy of tea and fighting. beautiful.
see it, buy it and then watch it again!

yeah for surevenicia777 said:i really donT believe Jet Li is retiring. He will come back after getting tired of boredom and probably play some old grandfather or a martial artist master/teacher later. Just wait and see![]()