- Joined
- Mar 26, 2009
- Messages
- 3,314
- Reaction score
- 2,611
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Just watched 2012 a few hours ago. WOW! I was just blown away...
Haha, actually no. I would say I had nothing to do at that moment. It was more like on a whim that I went to see the movie. I cursed myself throughout the movie.Were you blackmailed into seeing it or were you just curious? I hope it's the first reason, and I'm sorry you wasted your money. But hey, I wasted money on Max Payne!
Don't worry, as far as 3D family movies to look forward too, you still have Toy Story 3, which actually looks pretty good, though I am kind of biased
.
Thx, I thought about "baby" at the end but I also thought that I may be wrong and I will add sth to the line, haha xDXD And I agree: War Machine makes a debut and it's nice to see another pretty woman in the moviegoldb said:@Juunior: Lol,from Rodhes' lines from the last film: "next time baby", I've been so looking foward to seeing War Machine, plus Scarlet!!!!!!



I gotta give props to Sigourney Weaver's character too. I've never seen such a likable terrible bitch. 
I have to agree with you, having also attended a media school and learned a lot about story telling and the like. That's why I put so much value in the concept of authenticity in films. I mean, anyone who has had a beginning physics class should absolutely HATE the movie Armageddon, but tons of people loved it emphatically. Me, I say no. No, no and no. It's a horrific movie that was marketed to a specific group of gullible saps who thought it was a golden shower of wonderfulness, and I think it wasn't worth a squirt of piss because it was completely fake. But if one didn't know about WHY it was a fake POS then I do expect a person to like it (see also the new "Karate Kid" in reference to another epic use of "fake-ness" even if the film isn't out yet), which is why I hate it more than a crap movie that doesn't try to be a blockbuster. Blockbuster crap is lower than low-class crap any day.Lol, don't come here and educate me like that. That's my personal opinion. Personally I hated There Will Be Blood. I'm quite aware of how to analyze a film and know if it's a masterpiece or a piece of shit as I've gone three years to a media school where I got thorough teachings in how to analyze movies >_> I hated There Will Be Blood. For me it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, period. I'm quite aware that it in fact has great depth and is a good movie, but personally it bored the hell out of me and I view it as shit. Actually Oscar winning movies are often rather bizarre and weird, and requires a great deal of thinking about it, and often a requirement for them is to fit your taste. In this case this movie didn't fit mine. Take the Curious Case of Benjamin Button for example, another Oscar winning movie. It's a great film, it has real depth about life and death etc, but it's incredibly slow, and to some it can easily be a really boring movie and make them feel like it sucks.

