Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
I have it on DVD but I haven't seen it yet.. I have some other movies to see first..
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
transformers not showing in your places yet? must be, cause it's impossible not to talk about it :wtf
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
just saw transformers yeterday, here are my ratings

visuals: 10/10
delivery: 8/10
plot: 8/10
character development: 4/10
story progression: 7/10
reviewers tilt: 4/10
casting: 2/10 +4 for having the original prime do primes voice and a hot girl.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
transformers are so.... mecha :p nah, its probably a guy thing
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i dont care about the cheesy script, actors, funny moments, cliches, the robots are freaking cool and moving man, they're moving and pwning HARD!
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
I watched Shrek the third yesterday :D It was funny... Planning to watch Are We Done Yet next ;)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
transformers opens 4th july here.... 3 days left!!!
hopefully we will get it sooner then i'll just watch it on my own
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's the 3rd where I am, but there's still no way in hell I'm going to see it. All my movie energy now is focused at Harry Potter and Hot Rod.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
It's the 3rd where I am, but there's still no way in hell I'm going to see it. All my movie energy now is focused at Harry Potter and Hot Rod.
Where he turns Ron into a Horse and mount him
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm seeing Transformers tomorrow, because I got advance tickets :smile-big :smile-big

Last week I saw Live Free or Die Hard...has anyone else seen that yet? I thought it was great, but not as good as the first. Still, the fact that Kevin Smith is in it, and speaks, is great :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Jedi Mind tricks ft. R.A. The Rugged Man - Uncommon Valor
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Last week I saw Live Free or Die Hard...has anyone else seen that yet? I thought it was great, but not as good as the first. Still, the fact that Kevin Smith is in it, and speaks, is great :XD
Silent Bob is in it speaking? hahaha I0ve git to see that.

Not as good as the first one? Well, the first Die Hard movi is one of the greatest movies in the universe... One of the problems with Live Free or Die Hard is that it's a PG-13 movie, when the old ones were R-Rated...
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I watched the Transformers on Friday, and it was......
AWESOME!!!! It's the #1 Geek Moment of 2007!!! :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i actually wore my transformers shirt when i watched the movie.....a lot of people kept on giving me strange looks....i wanted to say
what're you looking at? don't make me transform on your ass!
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i saw it today... transformers i mean and...... OMFG!!!!!!!!!

i love it! i really do! im gonna go watch it againg now :nuts
(i really love my job :smile-big)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
no kidding. we watched it twice in a row.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh my gosh, I just got back from Transformers!!! It was so great!! I was laughing so hard, and then almost crying, and now I just can't stop grinning :smile-big

Silent Bob is in it speaking? hahaha I0ve git to see that.

Not as good as the first one? Well, the first Die Hard movi is one of the greatest movies in the universe... One of the problems with Live Free or Die Hard is that it's a PG-13 movie, when the old ones were R-Rated...
Yup, Silent Bob speaks!!! :XD
but he did do the sign thing once, for old times :XD
But yeah, the first Die Hard is one of the greatest movies, one of my favorite Christmas movies :D can't be beaten, imho :amuse
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I'm going to watch Transformers tomorrow! Yeah! I heard it was even better than POTC, and my sister actually watched Transformers twice (the first round was some free tickets she won though).

Oh no, so many good movies coming up, I think i'm going to watch Harry Potter first next week, or Die Hard?!! I just can't decide. >.<
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
What about both, NamiNami? That's my plan for this weekend. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top