Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

ironically it had the budget of a good movie....
The budget was all gone for Milla Jocovo(witch) and this shitty "I can change the colour of my hair" effect.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

lol...never saw the whole move....*channel surfs...sees "ultra violet" on the screen...continues surfing*
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

lol...never saw the whole move....*channel surfs...sees "ultra violet" on the screen...continues surfing*
Be happy about it..........
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

As I saw more commercials, I wondered what the point of a "hero" who couldn't die was. And then I realized that there wasn't.
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

It's all about the meaning of the word "hero" for yourself Impel, it's all about the meaning. Yeah, I also don't like films that features the word hero too much.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

The worst movie ever is the one that I'm watching now...

"Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D"


It's a spoof of George Romero's Night of the Living Dead. Some guy replaced the original audio and soundtrack with other stuff. It's supposed to be funny.
it was made by someone called James Riffel... who released it 1991. Thsi movie has the World Guiness record for the longest movie title.

 
Last edited:

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

THE WORST MOVIE EVER EVER EVER IS STREET FIGHTER. PEOPLETHE ACTUALLY HAD VAN DAHM AS GUILE.... He ISNT EVEN AMERICAN C"MON A FRENCH GUILE!!!
HIS HAIR WAS RED AND FLAT.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Caps lock is silly.

And I can't say I've even every heard of it, but movies with such a generic name as, "Street Fighter" are usually pretty bad.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

As many of the comic/video games/anime based movies.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
speaking of shinobi, have you watched Zatoichi the movie? at first we watched it not knowing what it's all about, and then the first scene came and ended, and i find myself staring in awe the rest of the way... must watch for those who love ancient japan aesthetics... amazing movie i tell you :thumbs :thumbs
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I prefer watching the 1989 version. Takeshi Kitano is awesome, i can't deny that, but Shintaro Katsu is (IMO) better as Zatoichi. :D
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
*sigh* There's no good movies out now...it's a bad sign when the best movie that's out is "The Brothers Solomon"...and it's even worse when you see a preview for a "Get Smart" movie WITH Steve Corell...and it's not coming out for a year.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Are you saying Spider-Man wasn't a good movie? See, you and me 'bout to fight.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

Disney's "Alladin" <my favourite :p>
Godfather I
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Leon Zaowodowiec (really, that with Jean Reno and Natalie Portman, I dont know english name and Im to lazy to search :p)
Matrix
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
*sigh* There's no good movies out now...it's a bad sign when the best movie that's out is "The Brothers Solomon"...and it's even worse when you see a preview for a "Get Smart" movie WITH Steve Corell...and it's not coming out for a year.
i wholeheartedly disagree with you there Impel.
the best movie 2007 is now out in the cinemas, This is England.
its amazing, a compelling storyline and great actors/tresses.

watch it NOW!
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

You shouldn't pick up a fight with me... I can completly oblitarate you... hahaha
I'll do my secret technic... pregnant harem no juutsu, and then I'll totally kick ass hhahaha


Spiderman was ok... it wasn't a greaaaat movie, but it was a good one.
But many of the comic/video games/anime based movies are usually pretty bad.

Stret Fighter, Fagtastic Four, Mario Bross, Batman (the ones joel schumacher made), Dungeons & Dragons, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, House of the Dead, Superman (the new one), Captain America, Alien vs. Predator, Catwoman, Elektra, Howard the Duck, Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D...

just to mention some examples...
 
Last edited:

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't believe that's playing at my cinema. You're going to have to give me a plot run-down.

Oh, btw, seeing Stardust today. Should I or shouldn't I?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't believe that's playing at my cinema. You're going to have to give me a plot run-down.
im to lazy to type that right now but i can do a ctrl+c from imdb for ya:

IMDB said:
A story about a troubled boy growing up in England, set in 1983. He comes across a few skinheads on his way home from school, after a fight. They become his new best friends even like family. Based on experiences of director Shane Meadows.
its the best movie 2007, TRUST me on that dude!


Oh, btw, seeing Stardust today. Should I or shouldn't I?
yes you should, its well worth the money and your time!
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

You've made your point.

But, for book folk, the Eragon movie, to me, was one of the worst movies ever, especially if you read the books. It also got the lowest rating I've ever seen for a movie: half a star. Not even 1 1/2 of a star, just 1/2.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Trust me... I've seen ever lower ratings.
Once there was this peruvian movie starred by some fat and cellulitic strippers and other nobodies in a bad story about sex and murder. Bad acting, bad sound, bad speeches, bad everything. The director proudly claimed that his movie was the worst movie ever.
It get 0 stars... in fact, a couple of critics agreed that if they rated the movie, it will be end up owing some stars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top