Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Finished watching "Never Back Down",well i dont know about you,but this movie was good for me.Movies like that are fun to watch for me,"MMA" are awesome,well not the best movie ive seen,not the worst and i watched it in bad quality,it was a cam rip,i think in better quality it will look better.

8-9/10
 

Deleted_User_50953

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
1
Age
46
Country
United States
One movie I can't wait for has got to be The Dark Knight, Oh man its going to be so flippin cool:tem
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
One movie I can't wait for has got to be The Dark Knight, Oh man its going to be so flippin cool:tem
Oh girl you dont know how i am waiting for this movie to.I love Batman aswell,for me hes the best DC comic hero for me.And hes more interesting to watch then Superman.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I just watched Step Up 2. It was stupid. -_-
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Just watched "Pirates of Caribian:Curse of the black pearl",i so love this movie i love the actors in it to,great movie no matter how many times i see it.


I just watched Step Up 2. It was stupid. -_-
:XD haha,so true.
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Zombies' Lake. Now that's one messed up movie. I read some reviews about it in several bad movie review sites, and got pretty interested to watch it. And I did. This is the epitome of bad movie. Empty acting, cheap make up (only green paint applied for the zombies, visible fake blood plastic bag), bad and almost non-existent gore effect (no regular zombie gut-munching), messed up story timeline, everything. It's hilarious. Just watch it.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I've finally watched Stay Alive. It was kinda like a slasher-horror movie and I'm a lil squeamish abt those but I wondering abt the ending which really makes you wonder whether it was reality or virtual. Has anyone seen it?

We saw 3 ppl walking out of the plantation of the burning tower, and they were October's Brother, Malcom Kid, and the blonde liar. (sry, bt I'm horrible at remembering names) my friends and I were wondering how the puzzle fit so I thought perhaps everyone in real life had died but virtually, those 3 character didn't die becoz unlike the others, who died in the game first and then, died in real life the same way. And the guy who hate fire probably died too because he was too scared to get out of the fire.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Oh girl you dont know how i am waiting for this movie to.I love Batman aswell,for me hes the best DC comic hero for me.And hes more interesting to watch then Superman.
Let it be that Suparmans costume is really GAYISH
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

I just saw "10,000 BC", and it was terrible. The effects were alright, but the plot was paper thin. I've seen pornos with better writing. The suspension of disbelief to stomach this movie is greater than what you would need to believe Hillary's Bosnia tour of duty. I'd get into the plot in detail, but it's not worth it. I'll just leave you with this: according to the movie, the Pyramids were built by Chinese people who enslaved blacks and Native Americans and used Wooly Mammoths to move giant stone blocks.

I give "10,000 BC" 10,000 thumbs down.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i just saw Once.

one of the greatest things i've seen and heard in my whole life :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
They say horton hears a who is nice. I wanna watch -_-
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Watched Mr and Mrs Smith and Snatch,Brad Pitt is an awesome actor.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You just watched it HK? That's like, one of the totally badass movies out there!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
not to mention that the last fight scene is just like the main fight scene of the captain's son and his friend in 300, but with guns instead of swords and a shield. :D
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
you want an awesome fightscene with guns? watch Equilibrium
that gunfight will blow your mind.

GunKata i think they call it
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yep, it was a great movie, but it was shunned since it came out the same time that the second matrix movie came out...i was studying trigonometry before watching it, and once i saw what christian bale did i was all "O__O so trigonometry does have a practical use!" "loool
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
aye it sure is awesome. and i guess its the only movie you can actually use the term gunfight for as well. everything else is just shootouts.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
since they actually use the gun to whack someone! :loool and the bomb at the end of the clip is great too....so that basically means that they can't just go around dropping their clips.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
good choice, baboy.

its a good movie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top