- Joined
- Jan 19, 2016
- Messages
- 658
- Reaction score
- 1,698
- Country
-
First of all, I woud like to show you guys three pictures.
http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Enryu?file=Enryu_vs_administrator2.png
http://i.imgur.com/jNxOJwH.png
https://www.google.se/search?q=Enryu&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ZY7lqwjUhKgNWM%3A%2Ct1du9S8g-UsOyM%2C_&usg=__pFKT0n0vIRStrPMpXMaufls_Il4=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicx7KW-5TaAhXCiCwKHWjtAlYQ9QEIOTAD#imgrc=ZY7lqwjUhKgNWM:
This is a picture of the elders of FUG. And as we know they are completely mysterious and their locations are unknown. Furthermore, we do know that the leader of FUG Luslec Grace came in to the tower together with the 10 great warriors that are controlling the tower right now but something happened between Arlene Grace, V and the 10 warriors which lead to the creation of FUG, the death of V and the disappearence of Arlene. This lead to Luslec taking control over FUG and made FUG to live to see Jahad die.
Furthermore, On the picture that I showed you guys you can see 6 elders and as we all know the guy in the middle is always the most important in every team-picture you find. And of course this guy might be Luslec because he is the leader of FUG but what if we imagine Enryu instead of Luslec? We haven't seen Luslec yet which is why I think that this theory might be true yet. Furthermore, I think that the person that is standing in the middle is Enryu because his appearence looks like Enryu. If you take a closer look at the shape of his body and hair you can see a match but at the same time you can be wrong because the person is painted in black and like I said, we haven't seen Luslec yet and don't know how he looks like.
The story about Enryu starts with Enryu appearing at the 43rd floor and killing the administrator. After that he leaves a big thorn and tells people what will happen in the future and then he disappears and if you guys look at the wiki, It says that Headon is looking for him and as we know this happened a long long time ago. Before even Bam came in to the tower which makes me to believe that Enryu plotted this with Luslec and they know each other very well.
To continue, Headon haven't found Enryu after all these years and who knows if Headon is still searching for him? Or I believe Headon is wating for Bam to lure Enryu back in to the game but what is Headon's reason for searching for Enryu? Does he want to punish him or does he want to make some kind of deal. Even before the whole story began Headon seemed to know that Bam was going to enter the tower. Maybe he plotted this with FUG too? At the same time you can also think about the locations of the FUG elders. It seems that no one knows where they are which also makes me to believe that if Enryu wanted to hide in the tower without Headon finding him, the right choice would be FUG but at the same time I can be wrong. We all saw the power of the great Enryu and SIU even said that he can be seen as a ''overpowered cheat gamer''. So, if he is a cheat gamer..it would actually be really easy for him to hide because he cheats or am I wrong? XD
Finally, i want to talk about the red haired guide that is showing the way for Bam all the time. I believe that she knows Enryu very well and I also believe that Enryu told her step by step to show the path for the son of Arlene, The reason to why I believe that they know each other is the ''Hair''. Both Enryu and the guide has the same hair colour which you guys might think is a ridiculous theory but the manhwa is called Tower of god so nothing really suprises me. The information about the story of the Red guides and Enryu are still incomplete but I think that SIU will soon reveal everything and Enryu will return.
http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Enryu?file=Enryu_vs_administrator2.png
http://i.imgur.com/jNxOJwH.png
https://www.google.se/search?q=Enryu&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ZY7lqwjUhKgNWM%3A%2Ct1du9S8g-UsOyM%2C_&usg=__pFKT0n0vIRStrPMpXMaufls_Il4=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicx7KW-5TaAhXCiCwKHWjtAlYQ9QEIOTAD#imgrc=ZY7lqwjUhKgNWM:
This is a picture of the elders of FUG. And as we know they are completely mysterious and their locations are unknown. Furthermore, we do know that the leader of FUG Luslec Grace came in to the tower together with the 10 great warriors that are controlling the tower right now but something happened between Arlene Grace, V and the 10 warriors which lead to the creation of FUG, the death of V and the disappearence of Arlene. This lead to Luslec taking control over FUG and made FUG to live to see Jahad die.
Furthermore, On the picture that I showed you guys you can see 6 elders and as we all know the guy in the middle is always the most important in every team-picture you find. And of course this guy might be Luslec because he is the leader of FUG but what if we imagine Enryu instead of Luslec? We haven't seen Luslec yet which is why I think that this theory might be true yet. Furthermore, I think that the person that is standing in the middle is Enryu because his appearence looks like Enryu. If you take a closer look at the shape of his body and hair you can see a match but at the same time you can be wrong because the person is painted in black and like I said, we haven't seen Luslec yet and don't know how he looks like.
The story about Enryu starts with Enryu appearing at the 43rd floor and killing the administrator. After that he leaves a big thorn and tells people what will happen in the future and then he disappears and if you guys look at the wiki, It says that Headon is looking for him and as we know this happened a long long time ago. Before even Bam came in to the tower which makes me to believe that Enryu plotted this with Luslec and they know each other very well.
To continue, Headon haven't found Enryu after all these years and who knows if Headon is still searching for him? Or I believe Headon is wating for Bam to lure Enryu back in to the game but what is Headon's reason for searching for Enryu? Does he want to punish him or does he want to make some kind of deal. Even before the whole story began Headon seemed to know that Bam was going to enter the tower. Maybe he plotted this with FUG too? At the same time you can also think about the locations of the FUG elders. It seems that no one knows where they are which also makes me to believe that if Enryu wanted to hide in the tower without Headon finding him, the right choice would be FUG but at the same time I can be wrong. We all saw the power of the great Enryu and SIU even said that he can be seen as a ''overpowered cheat gamer''. So, if he is a cheat gamer..it would actually be really easy for him to hide because he cheats or am I wrong? XD
Finally, i want to talk about the red haired guide that is showing the way for Bam all the time. I believe that she knows Enryu very well and I also believe that Enryu told her step by step to show the path for the son of Arlene, The reason to why I believe that they know each other is the ''Hair''. Both Enryu and the guide has the same hair colour which you guys might think is a ridiculous theory but the manhwa is called Tower of god so nothing really suprises me. The information about the story of the Red guides and Enryu are still incomplete but I think that SIU will soon reveal everything and Enryu will return.
Last edited: