- Joined
- May 20, 2008
- Messages
- 883
- Reaction score
- 244
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-



hi gaara_dono, nice to meeting you. i haven't use the lineart, just based on the original cover.It's been a while Bone-sama ^^.... Where have you been??
Thanks for your amazing work
Mind sharing the lineart?

I would do Chapter 118, the one with Shodai and Nidaime coming out of the coffins if I could get a good clean.....(I suck at cleaning.....)
yeah i can do it but NOT before 18.06.2008(the last exam) and you don't need to send me raw i've got everything what i need@ Yakedo-Tenchou: PM shade and he'll be glad to do it for ya'... Provide him with the raw at least and he'll do it in a blink of an eye!
I understand, exams suck a lot. I can wait, though. Thanks.yeah i can do it but NOT before 18.06.2008(the last exam) and you don't need to send me raw i've got everything what i need
[/kay]
[/kay]