Cover The Naruto Coverz Project Thread!

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Gold Knight said:
Also if I missed any PaintPixel covers be sure to upload it here because I uploaded every single one I had.
GK I think all covers are in Paint Pixel's thread in artist gallery podforum - if You got all of them from it, that's all for Paintpixel's covers ^^

btw. 'oldies' from artist's from not MH are also welcomed here? For example covers from old shannaro's or inane's releases?
 
Last edited:

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I added the info to my Karin cover on the previous page...even if it isn't good enough, I'd atleast like some feedback to know that lol
Oops, sorry for overlooking that one. Added it to the first post. Nice work, btw. :D

btw. 'oldies' from artist's from not MH are also welcomed here? For example covers from old shannaro's or inane's releases?
Yes, definitely. As long as the artist is credited.
 

Ultima

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
45
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Sorry for taking some time to upload any more covers that I have, I promised Stiluz I'd do Zarosaki's soon. Just being a lazy mofo lately. I'll do that sometimes tomorrow.
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Sorry for taking some time to upload any more covers that I have, I promised Stiluz I'd do Zarosaki's soon. Just being a lazy mofo lately. I'll do that sometimes tomorrow.
Y'know... don't stress yourself... It's legal to be a lazy mofo from time to time!
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Lolz.... Man! It's a success to start such a thread :XD .... I didn't thought that this would be such a great thing for the MangaHelpers Community ^^

Congratulation dear gifted artist... And may this thread be the source of inspiration to all the newbies ^^

Thanks to all the mods that have taken care of "my baby":
Kaylee
Gold Knight
sakura-aneki
Stiluz
Leen​
My most sincere thanks to the most Helpful MangaHelpers ;)
 

Ultima

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
45
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Some others;
Chapter 348, volume 38


Chapter 345, volume 38


[gk]Thanks, adding[/gk]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, added all the Vol 28 covers I had today anyway >_> *goes be a lazy mofo again*
 

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
291 fake cover by DD and Terramare XD - I added the real title and Ads
(Really, I prefer this than the original)
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Dhazard said:
291 fake cover by DD and Terramare XD - I added the real title and Ads
(Really, I prefer this than the original)
Lovely one... But maybe when we'll add an extra\bonus part it will be surely welcomed ^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i'd comment something on the stiluz part but I'll just leave it at this.
I'll continue to add the submissions to the first post starting tomorrow .I'm still feeling sick.
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Saky-chaaan... :hug.. Are you ok? Sorry It's been a while since I updated the first post!
Thanks for taking care of the project!

Here's a bonus... Volume 33 6th Popularity Ranking Full Scan!
 
Last edited:

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Saky-chaaan... :hug.. Are you ok? Sorry It's been a while since I updated the first post!
Thanks for taking care of the project!

Here's a bonus... Volume 33 6th Popularity Ranking Full Scan!
Where did you get that!!?? I'v been searching for this!!! O.O
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lmao, as expected, Sasuke is first and Naruto is in the back. :lmao
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Last edited by a moderator:

Ultima

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
45
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Another cover finished,

volume 41, chapter 372



[kay]Thanks, added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Naruto - 169 :)


Colored


Cleaned


212

Cleaned:


Colored:


[kay]Thanks, added both.[/kay]


Chap 170

Cleaned:


Colors:


[gk]Adding~[/gk]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top