- Joined
- Feb 28, 2005
- Messages
- 4,262
- Reaction score
- 2,130
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Say thanks, ask a question, send money... you know~ have fun in here
.
.
.Why are you so awesome? ???njt said:Say thanks, ask a question, send money... you know~ have fun in here.

haha, never knew that I wasKagakusha said:Why are you so awesome? ???njt said:Say thanks, ask a question, send money... you know~ have fun in here.
![]()
!! Thanks 


and it'll be goodGold Knight said:One day she will inherit this board 0![]()

ohh don't worry about itocca said:Haha ... where were those translations I was supposed to help you with like well over half a year ago, Taylor? XD
(Seriously, keep reminding me and I'll finally get to them, 本当に! :laugh: And it's not as if the guilt isn't overwhelming enough =X)
They've gone to http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?board=13.0 but I'm doing it in a new format, check this post: http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?topic=35.0
....

Too trueGooba said:Gotta love him, and his kawii daughter.


Especially for a first sig!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!njt said:I think it's awesomeEspecially for a first sig!!

If u mean by anything using PS, it's not my first time. It's my third time.njt said:seriously, you've got talent! Have you done anything else like this before?
If u mean by doing sig, it's my first time. I only start using PS for around 2 weeks? School...... 



nah- anything that is worth it takes time. You did a great jobeileenting88 said:If u mean by anything using PS, it's not my first time. It's my third time.njt said:seriously, you've got talent! Have you done anything else like this before?If u mean by doing sig, it's my first time. I only start using PS for around 2 weeks? School......
I got the stock from Pek's sig because I dont know where to get a good Kakashi stock. Then I make my own background and re colour Kakashi a bit.
For the animation, I use the same GIF from my avatar(got it from website though). I have no idea how to crop, resize the image, make the still image to combine with animated GIF etc etc so I just keep experimenting until I got this.
I used 2 days to experiment and another 1 day to perfect it.
Guess I am not that good after all.......![]()
.
I mean, I always wondered how you did the moving colors for his hair...