The Nodamechi thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Nodamechi thread

Nodamechi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya folks!

My name is Noda, I'm an Italian 24-year-old gal (it's horrible coming to terms with age...) and I would very much like to be a translator in the (near)future!

I have a degree in Japanese, which required blood and sweat, but took me to a pretty good level of Japanese, if I say so myself. I have lived in Japan for a year, and I would like to go back there in the future for a couple more perhaps.

At the moment I'm free for some translating, and I'm looking for projects to get involved in. I'm interested in pretty much everything other than stuff like Bleach/One Piece shounen manga. Unless anyone can convince me that they have a serious, interesting, and engaging plot, I can't be bothered with working on them.
So I tend to prefer shorter, more focused works with a lot of plot and drama ahah!

Anyway, that's about it for now, hope we can all be friends here :cool:

Niffer

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Nodamechi!

We seem to be really similar in interests! Where abouts in Japan were you living?

What kind of manga do you like?

I saw you only have one translation up right now. Would like to read more of it! ^_^

waterflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to the world of Translating manga :p ! (Not that I'm one to talk...)

I would like to scanlate Youth War / Seishun Sensou.. Can I use your script?(raws would also be nice.. but I can always find or buy them). I also would be up with working together with you on other projects if your up for it ^_^!

Ellianna

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi!:hiBlue Light Scans (new group) is looking for a translator. We're working on a shoujo manga (Peach Sisters) and I already have the raws with me. Can you help us translate the manga? It only has two volumes. It would be nice to work with you!