Special - The Novels | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special The Novels

HeartGold12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I'm pretty sure that we all know that the two NNT novels, "Fate's Seven-day Period" and "The Kingdom of the Olden Days: The Oath of Seven" are going to be released.

But does anybody know anything more about that? Any info? A release date? We have the covers and really short summaries, but aside from that, there is nothing else said :/

EDIT:

"Fate's Seven-day Period" - released 26.12.2014, around 200 pages long.

Cover:

Chapter titles:
1. Prologue
2. Nostalgia I
3. Saint I
4. Nostalgia II
5. Saint II
6. Nostalgia III
7. Saint III
8. Last Chapter
9. Afterword

Illustrations:

Last edited:
Reactions: Day

Kokuryuu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
The first novel already came out on December 26th. On Kodansha's site it can be read the prologue and part of the first chapter, with some illustrations, in japanese though.
NnT: Seven Days

HeartGold12

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Okay, I'll edit the first post with the info then. There are four pictures in total, one of them is high. res. cover, one is colored.

I adore the quality of this thing.

EDIT: I think it's from Elaine's POV, and The Nostalgia and Saint chapters are her past and future. I can't decipher the names of the last two chapters/installments though.

If someone doesn't know how to turn the preview on on the site, press the white button. It worked this way for me.

Also, it seems that Helbram and obviously King will get a mention, we also might get the relationship of those three in detail. (what do you mean I've waited for months for this)

Last edited:

Kokuryuu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
EDIT: I think it's from Elaine's POV, and The Nostalgia and Saint chapters are her past and future. I can't decipher the names of the last two chapters/installments though.
If I'm not wrong the last two are named "Last Chapter" (終章) and "Afterword" (あとがき).

HeartGold12

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I added some illustations I've found. If anyone finds more, please let me know!