The Perfect Ending (possible spoilers)

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In my perfect FMA ending:

-Roy confesses to Riza and they end up together.

-Al and Ed finally get their bodies back.:)

-Roy
gets his eyesight back

-Ametris is saved

-Father is pwned

That’s what I have so far, but I’m sure I’ll come up with more stuff later :D.

But what about you guys? What are yours like?


In my perfect FMA ending:
That’s what I have so far, but I’m sure I’ll come up with more stuff later
Thinking about my perfect ending I started to think about what I would like to happen to Hohenheim in the end. I don’t want him to die/or be killed during the fight against Father, since I do like his character. Yes, I know he is immortal now but if homunculi can be killed then I guess that also means there is a way to kill beings like Father and Hohenheim.

So in my perfect ending, I would like for him to finally obtain what he has been searching for all along, I would like for him to become a true human being once again.
 
Last edited:

Azakcry

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top