- Joined
- Apr 14, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
One Piece is famous for a lot of reasons like Fantasy, Tragedy, Battle and Mystery.
From the section Mystery, the most mysterious discussion of One Piece is Monkey D. Dragon himself.
And I realized myself that to foil the mystery itself, Oda has been hinting us a lot of things about Dragon. About his abilities.
On a flashback first told by Monkey D. Garp to Monkey D. Luffy about Dragon, the flashback had shown us some black and white cinematography action about Monkey D. Dragon which explains his power can level with the Yonkos at MAX, probably Shanks.
And most fans think that Dragon only has physical abilities and Haki too. But as I said before, Oda has been also hinting us about a Devil Fruit of Dragon to us! But of course I don`t know if Dragon has a devil fruit or no but it is a theory of mine if he really has a Devil Fruit.
In Loguetown arc, Dragon had literally created a massive windstorm that blew literally half the residents of Loguetown which also created a storm. I think Luffy was saved by Dragon himself at that time. Wind Ability!!!
Now now now, in the Post War Arc, we see that the moment Dragon enters Grey Terminal the fire dims after the collision of the chill and the wind forms. Wind Ability!!!
If Dragon had a Devil Fruit, I think he`d have the Kaze Kaze No Mi (The Wind Wind Fruit!)
Because two big arcs. Two big hints. And on the same thing!!!
But if Dragon has no Devil Fruit but has the Wind Ability, then he is definietly what Shirahoshi is like... One of the weapons of One Piece!!!
His wind power hinted and his extreme physical ability hints that he is Uranus.
Because Uranus welds a massive army, the wind ability, superhuman strength. I think Dragon resembles and is the Uranus if he has no devil fruit.
See TVTalk101, a Youtuber`s theory for more basic information.
Also go to One Piece Wiki on Dragon`s page in the Trivia Section for more exclusive details.
What`s your opinion?
From the section Mystery, the most mysterious discussion of One Piece is Monkey D. Dragon himself.
And I realized myself that to foil the mystery itself, Oda has been hinting us a lot of things about Dragon. About his abilities.
On a flashback first told by Monkey D. Garp to Monkey D. Luffy about Dragon, the flashback had shown us some black and white cinematography action about Monkey D. Dragon which explains his power can level with the Yonkos at MAX, probably Shanks.
And most fans think that Dragon only has physical abilities and Haki too. But as I said before, Oda has been also hinting us about a Devil Fruit of Dragon to us! But of course I don`t know if Dragon has a devil fruit or no but it is a theory of mine if he really has a Devil Fruit.
In Loguetown arc, Dragon had literally created a massive windstorm that blew literally half the residents of Loguetown which also created a storm. I think Luffy was saved by Dragon himself at that time. Wind Ability!!!
Now now now, in the Post War Arc, we see that the moment Dragon enters Grey Terminal the fire dims after the collision of the chill and the wind forms. Wind Ability!!!
If Dragon had a Devil Fruit, I think he`d have the Kaze Kaze No Mi (The Wind Wind Fruit!)
Because two big arcs. Two big hints. And on the same thing!!!
But if Dragon has no Devil Fruit but has the Wind Ability, then he is definietly what Shirahoshi is like... One of the weapons of One Piece!!!
His wind power hinted and his extreme physical ability hints that he is Uranus.
Because Uranus welds a massive army, the wind ability, superhuman strength. I think Dragon resembles and is the Uranus if he has no devil fruit.
See TVTalk101, a Youtuber`s theory for more basic information.
Also go to One Piece Wiki on Dragon`s page in the Trivia Section for more exclusive details.
What`s your opinion?